Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

"special" bets

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Has anyone here ever come up with their own bet? and had to speak to customers services for them to try to work out a price?

Am currently waiting to hear back from someone regarding this, and have a figure in mind for the odds im looking for.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and how it went basically?

Re: "special" bets

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm

I made the biggest mistake in betting 10-15 years ago - when i should have taken out one of these special bets.

I was going to ask W.Hills what odds they would give me to work for Corals for 25 years...And NOT take a day on the sick.

25 years on and im yet to take a day on the sick :o The only thing i have got now are some grey hairs ;)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 am

im not too happy they havent got back to me on this, clearly dont want my money, maybe i should try coral? maybe you could help me TopCat? :)

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:im not too happy they havent got back to me on this, clearly dont want my money, maybe i should try coral? maybe you could help me TopCat? :)

I'd be careful if I was you Tony.

The bet may well involve deviant sexual conquests with videos as proof......stay well away mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:im not too happy they havent got back to me on this, clearly dont want my money, maybe i should try coral? maybe you could help me TopCat? :)

I'd be careful if I was you Tony.

The bet may well involve deviant sexual conquests with videos as proof......stay well away mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might be interesting Jim ;)