Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Both Teams To Score bets....

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 am

Anyone had one of these come in?

Last weekend i did a £2 acc on 9 games and had 8 correct but Oxford vs Acc Stanley ended 5-0. Wouldve paid £230 back so was fuming!!

Then on Tuesday i did a £5 acc on 8 games and got 7 in. Orient losing 2-0 at home cost me £290! Also, sickeningly, Orient were the only home team in the division not to score that night :( :(

Makes my p*ss fizz !

Re: Both Teams To Score bets....

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 am

Boxer1 wrote:Anyone had one of these come in?

Last weekend i did a £2 acc on 9 games and had 8 correct but Oxford vs Acc Stanley ended 5-0. Wouldve paid £230 back so was fuming!!

Then on Tuesday i did a £5 acc on 8 games and got 7 in. Orient losing 2-0 at home cost me £290! Also, sickeningly, Orient were the only home team in the division not to score that night :( :(

Makes my p*ss fizz !

I dont know if you already know, but Betfred does a bonus coupon for both teams to score, much better odds on that.. :D

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:44 pm

i had one come in last week, put it on here.

£2 bet returned £65 (8 games BTTS)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 pm

I like this bet myself, won £50 doing one yesterday. Tempted to have a go in tonight's game Pompey and Sheff Utd, but can't see Pompey scoring so going to avoid :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Marc wrote:I like this bet myself, won £50 doing one yesterday. Tempted to have a go in tonight's game Pompey and Sheff Utd, but can't see Pompey scoring so going to avoid :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Marc :ayatollah: