Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

good e/w bet.. have to be quick though!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:09 pm

4.15 Lingfield, Twilight Legend 50/1

In this weak 1 mile two class five maiden there is not much form to go on and the horses that have had racing experience have not really done much to warrant being chosen today. I think the value lies in one of the first timers and Twilight legend catches the eye at current odds of 50 to 1 having earlier been quoted at 12 to 1 by some publications.

Re: good e/w bet.. have to be quick though!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:4.15 Lingfield, Twilight Legend 50/1

In this weak 1 mile two class five maiden there is not much form to go on and the horses that have had racing experience have not really done much to warrant being chosen today. I think the value lies in one of the first timers and Twilight legend catches the eye at current odds of 50 to 1 having earlier been quoted at 12 to 1 by some publications.

How did you get on?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:4.15 Lingfield, Twilight Legend 50/1

How did you get on?

not too well! ha..

there was about 10 runners.. first 3 really short odds and the rest from 50/1 up towards 250/1.. and that was for a reason :( lol

Luckily had one good winner earlier so covered all my bets today and a profit :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Nice one

:ayatollah: