9/1 3rd
8/1 3rd

50p ew on each on
10p.e.w yankee
50p ew accumulator

Any help would be appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Help needed

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 am

What odds were the place part of the bet - eg 1-4 or 1-5 .

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 am

1/5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Not a big bet, but was wondering how much I am looking at
11/2 3rd
7/4 1st
9/1 3rd
8/1 3rd

50p ew on each on
10p.e.w yankee
50p ew accumulator

Any help would be appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

On the 50p EW single bets you have bet £4.00 to return £5.80 = £1.80 profit

On the 10p EW Yankee you have bet £2.20 to return £8.98 = £6.78 profit

On the 50p EW acca you have bet £1.00 to return £10.32 = £9.32 profit

All in you should return £25.10 which equates to a £17.90 profit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good darts Splott and well done :D :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Nice Work Jim :ayatollah: - SPOT ON With the returns at those odds ;)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Many thanks I took my slip in today and I was paid £125 and 6p seems they got it wrong I will take the money back in the morning

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Many thanks I took my slip in today and I was paid £125 and 6p seems they got it wrong I will take the money back in the morning

If I were you, I'd re-check the price of the horses, and where they finished, you might be wrong?

Most of the bookies these days, use computers with calculating formulas to work out your winnings.... hardly likely a computer will make a mistake?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Many thanks I took my slip in today and I was paid £125 and 6p seems they got it wrong I will take the money back in the morning

Holy crap.......I'm obviously betting with the wrong bookie!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Don't take it back use it to bet with for free

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Merlin wrote:

If I were you, I'd re-check the price of the horses, and where they finished, you might be wrong?

Most of the bookies these days, use computers with calculating formulas to work out your winnings.... hardly likely a computer will make a mistake?

Spot on Craig :ayatollah: - you could get over paid .. if the wrong horse has been typed in or the the stakes were put in wrong.
The computers on add up what has been put in by the staff :oops:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Spot on Craig :ayatollah: - you could get over paid .. if the wrong horse has been typed in or the the stakes were put in wrong.
The computers on add up what has been put in by the staff :oops:

Very true Tony.

I'd just revel in your luck at their misfortune if i was you. free betting and more profit to be made if you bet WISELY and don't follow Jim or Mark's bets! :lol: