Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Eddie Vee great outside bet Tipster from upp north

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 pm

My Mate from the Elvis World Eddie gets some great tips al at big prices

The strategy is to go small on the nose and Big Each way in trebles and Accies

I have a 10p each way super yankee and ive won 60 quid for 2 quid stakes in the last two days

Yesterday he gave me a 20/1 and 16/1 winner
Some blokes have won Thousands

Eddie gets info from Northern courses and HQ hes worth a look

Register and log in at this page

http://www.footymadstreams.com/index.ph ... 3#msg55453

If not follow these today
Thank you Mr Lucky 63-maybe if you had done one of those you really would have won some coin! Thanks to all for the feedback-especially the facebook followers who I know had a few good bets-but that 25p ew all ew treble was a cracker.
Ok-on to today and we have Nottingham which is a bit up and down for us-but hopefully up again today and I also have a few bits and pieces around the country to top us up..here we go..
NOTTINGHAM
12.10 Yougoigo (14/1) Tylicki ride and seems to be popular with 3 mentions-but Steel City Boy (10/1) is from our very good source and has to be worth an ew as well.
12.40 Lots of tips for this so it will probably be a close race-lets stick with thevalue -Divertmenti (14/1) Let us down last time and should be better than most of these-and Piste (10/1) Tipped and already being backed.
1.10 Secret Look (12/1) EW BANKER-down two grades and reasonable weight-must be trying today-while Balinka (13/2) is a tip from Mel Brittain source and they think it can win.
1.40 BEAUTIFULWILDTHING(25/1) Ridiculous price and has to backed in this grade-Admiralofthesea(8/1) NB.
2.10 Magic Hurricane (16/1) Tipped and already backed from 25/1 early doors-Duroble Man (12/1) very good word for this.
2.40 St Moritz (ev) Should win this.. but Focal Eile (22/1) has had a whisper...
3.15 Judicious (33/1) EW HOT SHOT! Dropped in distance and if fast enough could go close-but Dubai Hills(20/1) has very good chance now with non runners out of way and both are good ew value. ++West End Lad(9/1) on recovery mission+++
3.50 Another with several fancied-the best priced being Flying Applause (33/1) which has had a couple of very large ew bets on first thing this morning-however-Focal Maith (16/1) is well fancied and also Pertuis (10/1) so choose carefully...

WARWICK
12.50 Ponti De Rosa (20/1) + Crazy Bold (20/1) both had good mentions-Bathwick Brave (12/1) teletipster horse.
1.50 Ironically (7/1)
2.20 Witness That (66/1) Apparently going well at home and back up in grade-Zafrangar (9/1) NB
2.55 Original Star(33/1) Longer trip and less weight should make big difference today according to source.
4.05 Vencemeros (16/1) Good word for this and some big ews already on.

KEMPTON
4.55 Night and Dance (12/1) and Elmujie (8/1) both have great chance today-good ew both.
5.25 MACS SUPERSTAR (33/1) EW BANKER- Standout jockey booking Crowley/Fanshawe has to be backed just in case
and probably worth taking the early price-Sabre Rock (16/1) Also strongly fancied.
5.55 Knight Owl (16/1) Same combo who were unlucky last time-get on! Plus Wallenberg(12/1) Big price for Gosden horse.
6.25 CUBISM (40/1) EW HOT SHOT! Big price but this horse has been tried at everything lately so we must assume that it needed its run last time and a big run expected today-BUT-LLAMADAS (20/1) is said to be chucked in and source thinks we will be stealing money off the bookies with a good ew on this today.
7.25 True To Form(14/1) Told to forget last run+Chapter And Verse (9/1) Worth small ew saver..
7.55 The Ploughman (33/1) K O Neil contact rates this in this grade and reccomends decent ew-but Nowdoro (10/1) has had 2 tips so you must have a saver on this as well.

Ok-all the good info so far today-trying to keep the standard up but yesterday will be hard to beat-I know we have some good things today though-especially when we have had to wait for the boys to get their money on first!
Good Luck To All!
ED

Re: Eddie Vee great outside bet Tipster from upp north

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Mafor wrote:My Mate from the Elvis World Eddie gets some great tips al at big prices

The strategy is to go small on the nose and Big Each way in trebles and Accies

I have a 10p each way super yankee and ive won 60 quid for 2 quid stakes in the last two days

Yesterday he gave me a 20/1 and 16/1 winner
Some blokes have won Thousands

Eddie gets info from Northern courses and HQ hes worth a look

Register and log in at this page

http://www.footymadstreams.com/index.ph ... 3#msg55453

If not follow these today
Thank you Mr Lucky 63-maybe if you had done one of those you really would have won some coin! Thanks to all for the feedback-especially the facebook followers who I know had a few good bets-but that 25p ew all ew treble was a cracker.
Ok-on to today and we have Nottingham which is a bit up and down for us-but hopefully up again today and I also have a few bits and pieces around the country to top us up..here we go..
NOTTINGHAM
12.10 Yougoigo (14/1) Tylicki ride and seems to be popular with 3 mentions-but Steel City Boy (10/1) is from our very good source and has to be worth an ew as well.
12.40 Lots of tips for this so it will probably be a close race-lets stick with thevalue -Divertmenti (14/1) Let us down last time and should be better than most of these-and Piste (10/1) Tipped and already being backed.
1.10 Secret Look (12/1) EW BANKER-down two grades and reasonable weight-must be trying today-while Balinka (13/2) is a tip from Mel Brittain source and they think it can win.
1.40 BEAUTIFULWILDTHING(25/1) Ridiculous price and has to backed in this grade-Admiralofthesea(8/1) NB.
2.10 Magic Hurricane (16/1) Tipped and already backed from 25/1 early doors-Duroble Man (12/1) very good word for this.
2.40 St Moritz WON AT 13/8 F (ev) Should win this.. but Focal Eile (22/1) has had a whisper...
3.15 Judicious (33/1) EW HOT SHOT! Dropped in distance and if fast enough could go close-but Dubai Hills(20/1) has very good chance now with non runners out of way and both are good ew value. ++West End Lad(9/1) on recovery mission+++
3.50 Another with several fancied-the best priced being Flying Applause (33/1) which has had a couple of very large ew bets on first thing this morning-however-Focal Maith (16/1) is well fancied and also Pertuis (10/1) so choose carefully...

WARWICK
12.50 Ponti De Rosa (20/1) + Crazy Bold (20/1) both had good mentions-Bathwick Brave (12/1) teletipster horse.
1.50 Ironically (7/1)
2.20 Witness That (66/1) Apparently going well at home and back up in grade-Zafrangar (9/1) NB
2.55 Original Star(33/1) Longer trip and less weight should make big difference today according to source.
4.05 Vencemeros WON AT 20-1 (16/1) Good word for this and some big ews already on.

KEMPTON
4.55 Night and Dance (12/1) and Elmujie (8/1) both have great chance today-good ew both.
5.25 MACS SUPERSTAR (33/1) EW BANKER- Standout jockey booking Crowley/Fanshawe has to be backed just in case
and probably worth taking the early price-Sabre Rock (16/1) Also strongly fancied.
5.55 Knight Owl (16/1) Same combo who were unlucky last time-get on! Plus Wallenberg(12/1) Big price for Gosden horse.
6.25 CUBISM (40/1) EW HOT SHOT! Big price but this horse has been tried at everything lately so we must assume that it needed its run last time and a big run expected today-BUT-LLAMADAS (20/1) is said to be chucked in and source thinks we will be stealing money off the bookies with a good ew on this today.
7.25 True To Form(14/1) Told to forget last run+Chapter And Verse (9/1) Worth small ew saver..
7.55 The Ploughman (33/1) K O Neil contact rates this in this grade and reccomends decent ew-but Nowdoro (10/1) has had 2 tips so you must have a saver on this as well.

Ok-all the good info so far today-trying to keep the standard up but yesterday will be hard to beat-I know we have some good things today though-especially when we have had to wait for the boys to get their money on first!
Good Luck To All!
ED

Not really much there bar two winners from all those selections, not much finnishing in the frame either. But thanks for the info, and keep us updated on his big odds conversion rates.

If you want to win regular profits though, you should pay for a monthly subscription to @tipsfortheslips on twitter for £10 a month. He had a stormer last month earning approx £3000 profit on all his tips at £5 per point.

might even be jumping on myself soon! :ayatollah: I've been following him for a while now.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Had a dabble. Lost £4 on the Nottingham 12:40 picks but had £1 EW on Veceremos @ 12/1 which drifted badly out to 20/1 and won in a photo with the favourite. :D

Another 10 yards and he was beat but who cares......he won :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 am

Had another good day yesterday

did two 15p e w Yankees
1 rubbish the other gave me two nice winners and a place

Horse Racing Kempton 4.55 Kempton Win 07/11/2012 16:55 Night And Dance (Win) @ 10/1 (10/1) (Each Way: 1/4 for first 3 places.)
Horse Racing Kempton 5.25 Kempton Win 07/11/2012 17:25 Mac's Superstar (Place) @ 25/1 (20/1) (Each Way: 1/5 for first 3 places.)
Horse Racing Kempton 6.25 Kempton Win 07/11/2012 18:25 Llamadas @ 18/1 (Each Way: 1/4 for first 3 places.)
Horse Racing Warwick 4.05 Warwick Win 07/11/2012 16:05 Venceremos (Win) @ 14/1 (20/1) (Each Way: 1/5 for first 3 places.) Back to My Account

So another 42 win for 7 quid stake

I started teh week with 3 quid in my skybet account and now have 117

(Also won 20 quid on Poker

I loev big price winners --thing is if they all come in its a bonanza --still sticking to max 5 quid a day bet

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 pm

this eddie vee pretty good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 am

Eddie had a good day yesterday three cracking winners at 20/1 12/1 and 9/1

Unfortunetly i fell asleep after nights and didnt wake up in time to get on

Typical you pick the 'Burning Love' outfit Mr Gay..how much would one of those be?
Anyway we are having an awesome day so far with Chrissycross (20/1) WINNER and Sheila's Buddy (12/1) WINNER!
GOLDTREK (9/1 advs) WINNER plus Goodluckin Lucy (25/1) 3rd.
Yee-ahhh!
ED

Report to moderator Logged
eddieveee

Re: EDDIE VEE'S DAILY RACING INSIDER UPDATES-BIG PRICED FANCIES EACH DAY!
« Reply #1813 on: November 08, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
William Money (20/1) only just got beat by 3/4 length and Call It On (10/1) was close 4th-Both Wilson horses were not up for it today but did enough to suggest they will do much better next time-they will probably look for an easier race for them now.
Advanced (20/1 into 16/1) ran a cracker as well but finished a very close 4th-could have won!
Quest Eclair came with a tremendous late run but justa bit too late finishing 4th.
Rockalong and Stormbound were both well backed and cane 2nd and 3rd respectively-you could have done combo fcast with fave for a quick profit...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:06:22 PM by eddieveee » Report to moderator Logged

Check out hi sselections today after 11.00

http://www.footymadstreams.com/index.ph ... =1350.1800

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 am

Not such a good day yesterday although i saved my stake money with a few each way places

Heres eddies info for today good luck
Morning to all-well Pavers ran a cracker last night and it was a good 3rd place and got some money back that we had lost on
Drive Home. Queens Estate was a bit disappointing for my source-came with a good run and got squeezed out just enough to take the pace out of it on the run in-has to backed next time-btu will probably be a lot shorter price.
Anyway-on to today-where a SUPER SATURDAY is in prospect at Doncaster and Sandown. Here we go..
DONCASTER
11.50 Its an early start and we have some big handicaps...this is the first and PELMANISM (22/1)has to be mentioned after last weeks run-big chance-but Kingswinford (14/1) just missed out last time and will be on recovery job as will Pashan Garh (10/1) which is tipped and already being backed.If you want an outsider to watch Sextons House(33/1) has a squeak...
12.20 Jake The Snake(20/1) has draw and weight in its favour so should go close-Outpost (16/1) if you forget the last run-this has an easier task today and well fancied-Saskia's Dream (14/1) going for a quick double after AW win for us last time-but the biggest whisper is for HORATIO CARTER (14/1) and the Vee millions will be on that one-you take your pick.

12.50 Tricky race this one-if you fancy a big outsider-Haarmonic (66/1) might be worth an ew saver-but the three we have word for are TANAWAR(12/1) which looks the value to me-Cape Peron (8/1) Hughes riding for Candy is a tip in itself-and he will be picking up his CHAMPION JOCKEY prize today-well done Richard!-while Johnston thinks Flashlight (6/4) is unbeatable.

1.20 The Black Jacobin(16/1) Interesting word for this early doors and has taken some bnig ews already-Indignant (11/1) must give Hughesy chance of another winner-while outsider Bond Club (25/1) is being backed locally so they must know something..

2pm Raasekha(20/1) has had good mention from our Godolphin source-even though its trained by C Hills-and he also rates
Khawlah (33/1) for a place-but Emirates Queen (6/1) was tipped to me yesterday and will be plunged on before the off.

2.35 SONGCRAFT (33/1) EW BANKER! Unbelievable price for this-should be stealing money from bookies-have decent ew-Sirvino (22/1) is on recovery mission and should go close here-Blue Surf (12/1) 'Insider' tip for this this morning-worth a go.
+++++Voodoo Prince (20/1) has had late mention and might be worth a saver++++

3.10 TAKE COVER (66/1) EW HOT SHOT-Overpriced and has a decent chance according to Dwyer source-Ladies are Forever (20/1) Locals are also on this one today-York Glory (16/1) Makin/Ryan go well together-and THE CHEKA (14/1) is where the Vee Millions will be going as it should have won last time and this is a drop in class.

3.45 THE BONUS KING HANDICAP: Nice big race to finish the day and we have some good info for it-namely KINGSCROFT(20/1) is expected to do the biz-have a good ew-My Freedom (33/1) Another fancied for a place-DOCOFTHEBAY(14/1) Has to be worth an ew saver in this as it is the ideal race for it-and SHAMAAL NIBRAS(11/1) To give Hughes a great finish to the season.

I have given you most of the best info that I have received today and we should make some serious coin if we can just get the right ones-if nothing else the fields are slimmed down for you all..

SANDOWN
« Last Edit: Today at 12:25:06 PM by eddieveee »

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Eddie had a poor week last week but did better on Saturday and today --well worth folllowing him