Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Champions League Free In Play bet...advice needed please

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 pm

I have a free in play bet with Bet365 on the Champions League tonight.

Essentially if I place a bet on one of tonights games PRE KO (up to £50) I can then bet on any game IN PLAY for the same amount and if it loses the In Play bet is returned.

Has anybody else received this offer and if so what is your PRE KO bet.

I'm thinking the best way to go is an odds on for the PRE bet, and do what I like with the IN PLay bet as it will be returned. The snag is the odds on bets are rediculously low e.g Valencia 1/4 Bayern Munich 2/11 :shock:

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Re: Champions League Free In Play bet...advice needed please

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Depends how audacious you're feeling. If you want to do something fairly safe, I'd say Bayern and/or Juventus look rather likely.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Peter wrote:Depends how audacious you're feeling. If you want to do something fairly safe, I'd say Bayern and/or Juventus look rather likely.

Thanks Peter.....not too audacious......just want to gaurantee :lol: a win on the original bet to make my in play bet free! :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Decided to slap £10 on Man U @ 5/4. Not totally convinced but the odds on prices for other teams were pants.

If anyone sees any good value in play bets during the games feel free to let me know. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 pm

hi mate

i bet on porto yesterday and lost so im betting in play now and it looks poo i might take a punt as if i lose i get it back anyway so its worth going long on a team as there were upsets last night such as zenit not winning.

benfica and spartak draw at 3-1 looks probably the safest but im still hunting. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Boffle wrote:hi mate

i bet on porto yesterday and lost so im betting in play now and it looks poo i might take a punt as if i lose i get it back anyway so its worth going long on a team as there were upsets last night such as zenit not winning.

benfica and spartak draw at 3-1 looks probably the safest but im still hunting. :ayatollah:

Cheers Boff,

I'm tempted to chuck it on Man U drawing @ 7/5 as I can't see them losing. That way If they win I get £12.50 winnings for the Pre Match plus my tenner in play back. If they draw I get £14 win back on the in play which is still a £4 overall profit.

Decisions, decisions.....help anybody???? :? :? :?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm

i was going to be celtic and also braga gutted felt a long shot but put my money on the benfica draw

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I'm still holding out!!!! :?