Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Football Match Postponed - what happens?

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

i have done a bet and one of my games has been postponed, what happens to the bet? do i just wait for it to be played or does it go from 4 team acca to a treble? i think i read before that if it is not rearranged to another date within 24 hours your bet shortens to a bet without the team? any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:

Re: Football Match Postponed - what happens?

Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

not 100% but pretty sure it goes to a treble?!!

Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:28 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:not 100% but pretty sure it goes to a treble?!!

thats what i think mate, done a little researrch but still not 100%

Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 pm

In my experience it has gone to a treble and been taken out of the bet. It depends on the bookmaker though I think.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm

turns out it wasnt postponed it was the game they would of played if they hadnt drawn in the fa trophy game so it had to be played during the week instead of the game they would of been playing if they had lost in the fa trophy so a game was postponed but not the game i had bet on even though it was 1 of the same teams :crazy: :crazy: thanks for the help anyway :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:turns out it wasnt postponed it was the game they would of played if they hadnt drawn in the fa trophy game so it had to be played during the week instead of the game they would of been playing if they had lost in the fa trophy so a game was postponed but not the game i had bet on even though it was 1 of the same teams :crazy: :crazy: thanks for the help anyway :lol: :ayatollah:

What was the game :?:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am

The postponed game is classed as a non runner so it will go on a treble

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

If you did a FOUR FOLD the bet turns into a treble.

IF the bet was put in as an ACCA you can add to it if you wanted to by contacting the bookmaker with a replacement game/team etc.

FOUR FOLDS ARE NOT EDITABLE LIKE AN ACCA IS.... ;)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:turns out it wasnt postponed it was the game they would of played if they hadnt drawn in the fa trophy game so it had to be played during the week instead of the game they would of been playing if they had lost in the fa trophy so a game was postponed but not the game i had bet on even though it was 1 of the same teams :crazy: :crazy: thanks for the help anyway :lol: :ayatollah:

What was the game :?:

worksop vs chester, kick of 7,45.... i hope :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: