Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

Europa League silly bet

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Tried to do all games with both teams to score but would only let me do 20 so took out the highest odds ones. Totally stupid but 1 quid returns 18,486 of the English pounds :lol:

Re: Europa League silly bet

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

This cup competition tends to have goals - Good luck with your bet :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Tried to do all games with both teams to score but would only let me do 20 so took out the highest odds ones. Totally stupid but 1 quid returns 18,486 of the English pounds :lol:

It's audacious but I've seen stranger bets come off! Good luck! You've got me thinking about putting on a Europa League accumulator now!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Zabier wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Tried to do all games with both teams to score but would only let me do 20 so took out the highest odds ones. Totally stupid but 1 quid returns 18,486 of the English pounds :lol:

It's audacious but I've seen stranger bets come off! Good luck! You've got me thinking about putting on a Europa League accumulator now!

As I think i've said before I've had a fifteen (I think) team acci come in before now. No skill, just pure luck and circumstance, was trying to shutdown a sky bet account down to open a new one but it had 13p I think left in the account which I couldn't withdraw to shut the account. I opened up the football coupon and just picked as many teams to win as it would let me. It came in much to my total shock, only got around 170 odd quid out of it though. Must have picked all odds on favs.

oh the above bet lost btw, most of the teams I de-selected did have both teams scoring but still wouldn't have won as my "banker " had a shocker, 0-0 I think it finished but would have to check the actual results.