Charlton v Peterborough
Hull v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Millwall
Blackpool v Birmingham
Dundee United v Motherwell

I will get £92,74 back if these come up. :ayatollah:

Re: My goal rush selection tonight

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

[quote="Tonteg Bluebird"]For a bit of fun, I have put a fiver on 6 games tonight:

Barnsley v Burnley
Charlton v Peterborough
Hull v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Millwall
Blackpool v Birmingham

I will get £92,74 back if these come up. :ayatollah:[/

Is this both teams to score? How does it work?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:For a bit of fun, I have put a fiver on 6 games tonight:

Barnsley v Burnley
Charlton v Peterborough
Hull v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Millwall
Blackpool v Birmingham

I will get £92,74 back if these come up. :ayatollah:[/

Is this both teams to score? How does it work?

Yes, both teams have to score in each fixture. I didn't realise Premiership games were on tonight, I probably would have done Sunderland v QPR if I knew, but sometimes you can be greedy and put in one too many. I did 9 games Saturday and from a fiver bet, won £404.29. I think the goal rush is a good bet at the moment as the rainy conditions and deteriorating pitches during the winter will mean there will be more mistakes and more goals.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Trying to recoup the fiver I have lost yesterday, I have put another fiver on a double of Blackburn v Bolton and St Johnstone v Hibernian. Bolton have gone a goal up and they've failed to keep a clean sheet away from home for the past 40 odd games, so now I have bet on them to concede, I expect they will get their first away clean sheet for a long time! :lol:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 am

I waiting for 65 mins last night needing an Espanyol goal with all other bets in on my Both Teams to Score coupon.

Fuming.

They ended up losing 3-0 at home to Sevilla. :shock:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:18 pm

God bless in play betting. I put a fiver on 4 games to come up at half time, one of the games was Peterborough v Blackpool. I couldn't believe that although it was 0-0 at half time, the odds for Peterborough v Blackpool was as much as 15/8, so I included that one! They all came up and I have just won £80. :)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:God bless in play betting. I put a fiver on 4 games to come up at half time, one of the games was Peterborough v Blackpool. I couldn't believe that although it was 0-0 at half time, the odds for Peterborough v Blackpool was as much as 15/8, so I included that one! They all came up and I have just won £80. :)

Well done TB :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:God bless in play betting. I put a fiver on 4 games to come up at half time, one of the games was Peterborough v Blackpool. I couldn't believe that although it was 0-0 at half time, the odds for Peterborough v Blackpool was as much as 15/8, so I included that one! They all came up and I have just won £80. :)

Well done TB :ayatollah:

Cheers, I've had a bit of luck the past few weeks, hope everyone else is having some luck too. :ayatollah: