Cardiff City Forum

Gambler's Den

REMOVING PLAYERS FROM TIPPING GAME.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 pm

There seems to be a re-occurence of players not putting selections forwards for what ever reason?

MAD when you think just before Xmas there is the 1st part of the prize! Betting Vouchers arranged through TonyTopCat! and Corals, to be handed out to the player at the top of the table on the weekend before Xmas. (£50 Voucher!)

Anyway, if a player didn't select anything this week, and fails to take part next week, they will be removed totally from the game.
Thanks, Craig.

(p.s. currently updating the table, bear with me, they should be fully up to date by tea time today! thanks)

Re: REMOVING PLAYERS FROM TIPPING GAME.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Whoever is top at the end of this year will get £25.00 - The Winner will get £50.00 and their will be runner up vouchers ;)

I'm not made of money :o

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 pm

I don;t know why anyone bothers. We should all know I'm going to win it by now :D

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Aramore wrote:I don;t know why anyone bothers. We should all know I'm going to win it by now :D

;) :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Craig - If we are going to this tipping competition next year ... i think the way forward is :

To have 30 - 40 people in at the start and then at xmas / new year - cut it down to the top 20 for the rest of the compo .

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Craig - If we are going to this tipping competition next year ... i think the way forward is :

To have 30 - 40 people in at the start and then at xmas / new year - cut it down to the top 20 for the rest of the compo .

yes! i agree mate. good idea. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Whoever is top at the end of this year will get £25.00 - The Winner will get £50.00 and their will be runner up vouchers ;)

I'm not made of money :o

Whoops! :lol:

:oops:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Merlin wrote:There seems to be a re-occurence of players not putting selections forwards for what ever reason?

MAD when you think just before Xmas there is the 1st part of the prize! Betting Vouchers arranged through TonyTopCat! and Corals, to be handed out to the player at the top of the table on the weekend before Xmas. (£50 Voucher!)

Anyway, if a player didn't select anything this week, and fails to take part next week, they will be removed totally from the game.
Thanks, Craig.

(p.s. currently updating the table, bear with me, they should be fully up to date by tea time today! thanks)

Sorry mate im one of them lol keeps remembering to post them when its to late il deffo be having a study tomorow and post them early :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:
Merlin wrote:There seems to be a re-occurence of players not putting selections forwards for what ever reason?

Thanks, Craig.

Sorry mate im one of them lol keeps remembering to post them when its to late il deffo be having a study tomorow and post them early :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Yep Sorry guys i'm a forgetful one,

annoying really as i was right up there and i've missed 3 weeks :cry:

Coming to get you all now though :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Sorry guys - but rules are rules and you were warned in this thread.

Players removed for not providing selections 2 weeks in a row.

Paul_H85
Baz
TheHangedMan

we are at regular players at present.
don't forget there IS a prize (twice) in this competition!

PTB you missed selections this week but provided last week.
You must provide this week or may face elimination also next week. Thanks.