Hull
MK Dons
Exeter
Wrexham
Celtic

17/1

Re: Acca - this weekend: Good Chance?

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 am

Poor odds for an 8 fold mate and although they should all win u can guarantee the shittest price will lose or draw probably Celtic and f**k u up, always the same stick to £10/£20 trebles they are hard enough to get up

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Poor odds for an 8 fold mate and although they should all win u can guarantee the shittest price will lose or draw probably Celtic and f**k u up, always the same stick to £10/£20 trebles they are hard enough to get up

Yep its because I looked for teams with huge odds on chances! ;)

I could have went a bit more risky but for a 5er your getting back £90

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Merlin wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Poor odds for an 8 fold mate and although they should all win u can guarantee the shittest price will lose or draw probably Celtic and f**k u up, always the same stick to £10/£20 trebles they are hard enough to get up

only if you win ;)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Merlin wrote:

One or more of the odds on teams will always let you down, every week. Its a lazy strategy Merlin. :lol:

Not knocking you as I used to do the same and learned the hard way that lthere is no value in lumping favourites. :cry:

Look at this week alone. Us at home to Peterborough, Arsenal away to Bradford 1/3, Munich home 1/7, Madrid home 1/10, all massive odds on an didnt win.
Always got to throw a curve ball in there.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Merlin wrote:

One or more of the odds on teams will always let you down, every week. Its a lazy strategy Merlin. :lol:

Not knocking you as I used to do the same and learned the hard way that lthere is no value in lumping favourites. :cry:

Look at this week alone. Us at home to Peterborough, Arsenal away to Bradford 1/3, Munich home 1/7, Madrid home 1/10, all massive odds on an didnt win.
Always got to throw a curve ball in there.

very true mate! :cry: