Post a reply

Welcome Exiles

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

:ayatollah:

Link
viewforum.php?f=13 :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Welcome Exiles

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Finally!!!! A home from home!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To all exiles living in the London, south east area, myself and two others travel to all home matches and would be willing to car share with others coming through M4 J10-11-12 area Reading. Evening games I take the guys down then back home to Blackwater then on to London for work,so if anyone wants to share no probs.
AndyFS

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

bristol???????????????

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Aberystwyth Bluebirds.

Saturdays game....any plans for a pub to meet up in at 5pm to watch the game?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Sometimes drive from Hampshire. Prefer the train via Salisbury

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Derby :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Sunny Luton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Alright all! Here is my little intro. Names Anthony, 26 and 3 quarters, from Ely, Cardiff. :D . I reside in The Wirral with my partner, been up here for over 2 years. I really could do with doing more away days and a fellow City fan who lives within a respectable proximity of me would give that perfect excuse to see the boys in...um, red. :? Realistically I'm only gonna get to 5-6 home games a season so these away days will be my home games. I am defo open to car sharing but I do enjoy a pint or 6 on away days so prefer the chuff chuff unless necessary to do otherwise.

Ive met with a few likely lads on away days before and have enjoyed it like we were old mates, so hopefully more to come. If not, ill fecking go anyway! and drag some of these scouse caaaants with me and meet some of my Cardiff mates at the ground.

So...anyone near. :?:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Sometimes drive from Hampshire. Prefer the train via Salisbury

There are quite a few of us that travel from Hampshire mate.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Leigh on Sea, Essex.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Like Jules also living in Luton

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Well I look like a c**t with my over zealous intro. :lol: You're all safffff too, no good to me. :evil:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Alright Geezers, looks like there are loads of us in Spudland.....! Anyone, Hello, helloooo

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Bexhill on Sea near Eastbourne in East Sussex, I do the driving for Exiles from down here the likes of Brighton etc, oh and Romford......

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Alright all! Here is my little intro. Names Anthony, 26 and 3 quarters, from Ely, Cardiff. :D . I reside in The Wirral with my partner, been up here for over 2 years. I really could do with doing more away days and a fellow City fan who lives within a respectable proximity of me would give that perfect excuse to see the boys in...um, red. :? Realistically I'm only gonna get to 5-6 home games a season so these away days will be my home games. I am defo open to car sharing but I do enjoy a pint or 6 on away days so prefer the chuff chuff unless necessary to do otherwise.

Ive met with a few likely lads on away days before and have enjoyed it like we were old mates, so hopefully more to come. If not, ill fecking go anyway! and drag some of these scouse caaaants with me and meet some of my Cardiff mates at the ground.

So...anyone near. :?:

I think the Holyhead lot come via Liverpool by train..

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 pm

The clues in the name :lol: Hello to all exiles, especially those based in the London and the South East, I travel to home and away games quite frequently and quite a lot by car, sometimes have a space

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Well done Owain! Top idea.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Northern ireland Yessssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 pm

old blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Sometimes drive from Hampshire. Prefer the train via Salisbury

There are quite a few of us that travel from Hampshire mate.

Where in hants?

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Galway Calling

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

from cardiff to southampton then Germany (10 yrs)now back in Scumhampton

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Taunton Bluebird in attendance. Hi to all other exiles. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Sunny Luton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correction...

Sunhi Luton.

:lol:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Great idea :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 pm

SAM here from Brighton originally from Caerphilly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

So how far do you have to live from Cardiff, to be classed as a exile?..Just curious like.. ;)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 am

Hi fellas, Stevie here, born and bred in Cardiff but now living in Abu Dhabi. Have Al Jazira sports out here so get to see all the Sky Championship games plus they always have one Saturday 3 o'clock game every week!

Really miss watching the City live, grew up on the Bob Bank!! We are going up this year!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 am

Abu Dhabi Bluebird wrote:Hi fellas, Stevie here, born and bred in Cardiff but now living in Abu Dhabi. Have Al Jazira sports out here so get to see all the Sky Championship games plus they always have one Saturday 3 o'clock game every week!

Really miss watching the City live, grew up on the Bob Bank!! We are going up this year!!! :ayatollah:

As-salam alaykum..
Post a reply