Switch to full style

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world
Post a reply

South East England

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

For all Bluebirds in the South East. Discuss. :ayatollah:

Re: South East England

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Andover bluebirds. 7 of us. My 2 older boys are semi regulars like me. The rest of my family (wife, daughter, 2 year old son and my mad dog) have no choice but to support CCFC

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Living in Kent now, nr Gravesend. I do miss the motherland!

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:48 pm

SAM from Brighton lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Nr Petersfield in Hampshire. Away member but busy work schedule, so matches attended depends on how the fixture list falls. Regular reader of this forum. Happy to lift share but usually travel by train!

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Living in Leigh on Sea but originally from Trealaw, Rhondda. Always the train for me as I don't drive. :oops: Will be going to Peterborough away on 30 March, staying in Ely, the Cambs one, Friday night. :ayatollah:
Don't go to as many games as I would like. Next one will be Barnsley at home on 9 March.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:01 am

Any cardiff fans in East Sussex? Originally from cwmbran but now live in Eastbourne

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Walton on Thames, Surrey. Away member and only been to the Charlton game this year, which wasn't nice.

Plan on going to Watford. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 pm

inthebowls wrote:SAM from Brighton lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bexhill on Sea in East Sussex, part of the Sam (see above) invalid crew or was that OAP crew :old: :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 pm

andythomas2 wrote:

Bexhill on Sea in East Sussex, part of the Sam (see above) invalid crew or was that OAP crew :old: :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont forget you away fans, if we go up this year, you are not garanteed tickets for away games next season with 20000 season ticket holders they may be like gold dust, and your chance to qualify will result in how many aways you do this season........

we need a few moew Sam

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:49 pm

pentwyndynamo wrote:Living in Kent now, nr Gravesend. I do miss the motherland!

we pick up a fellow city fan in romford and pass right by you, well near you as in Dartord we do a few aways a season.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Don't they take into account how many years you've been an 'away' supporter as well as games attended away this season? Have done loads more in the past. Work & other commitments have curtailed a lot of those ... but I loves the city I does! From Gabalfa originally.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Welshy_83 wrote:Any cardiff fans in East Sussex? Originally from cwmbran but now live in Eastbourne

Bexhill mate, originally from Llanrumney I work in the cinema in the sovereign harbour, come say hello

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm pretty sure that in the prem, away members won't stand much of a chance of getting ticket with the number of ambassador season ticket holders. This has been the case for big cup games in the past and used to hack me off when I was living in Caterham, Surrey.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

Walton Exile wrote:Walton on Thames, Surrey. Away member and only been to the Charlton game this year, which wasn't nice.

Plan on going to Watford. :ayatollah:

There aren't too many of us around here! I'm nearby in Weybridge :ayatollah:
ST holder, every game is away!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Claygate, Surrey :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 am

Who's off to Huddersfield then, I got a car full from Brighton and Romford, if you going what pub you gonna go,

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 pm

surrey hills nr Cranleigh Guildford

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 pm

peterborough here we come

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 am

Any Fellow CCFC fans in the Norfolk Area? Surely i cant be the only mad Bluebirds
Fan around the area!!..Peterborough here we come, Head for the Cherry Tree Pub
10 mins from the ground...Bluebirds!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 am

Living in worthing but all the family from Cardiff. Myself and father both st holders travel to all home games feels like away days but worth the miles we clock up every season especially next season with the big boys 'Come on the blue army'.

Fri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm

St Albans, Hertfordshire
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Wilmslow, Greater Manchester :wave:

Drop me a line if you need a lift to some games. I'm usually to be found in one of these places

Tue May 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello. :wave:

Bridgend born, Thames Valley raised, moved back and lived and worked in Cardiff for several years, now miles away in Medway, Kent.

Been tracking Cardiff City results for years, but couldn't really say 'fan'. But very excited to see how they get on playing with the big boys next season... :)

Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Recently moved from Northfleet to Dunstable.

If you like a curry, then try The Gandhi in Gravesend. Excellent.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Living in odiham, hook. Drive to cardiff every home game and go to alot of away games especially London based. Give me a pm for lifts or whatever!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 pm

kcuf_ho wrote:

Recently moved from Northfleet to Dunstable.

If you like a curry, then try The Gandhi in Gravesend. Excellent.

It's Gravesend, they're all good haha. The Ghandi especially though!!!
Post a reply