Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world
Post a reply

Re: Scotland

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Nice to hear a positive take about city fans away for a change :lol:

Falkirk not far from me mate. Edinburgh here.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Moving to Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire next month. Hoping to get to at least a couple of away games up North during the coming season around my shift pattern and hopefully a couple at the CCS. If anyone is nearby and fancies a bit of company travelling to games drop me a pm :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Stirling here! Seems like there are a few of us in the central belt :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:00 am

Aye there are a fair few of us. We should arrange a meet up for a few beers in a location thats easy to get to for everyone? I'm in Edinburgh but V esy to get to Glasgow?

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:45 am

Could try to PM people to arrange something? Would be up for that if I can make it. :thumbup: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm still in Aberdeen but can easy get down sometime for a social gathering!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 am

I'm in Edinburgh, grew up in Canton and went to Whitchurch High School. Both parents still live in South Wales so down quite a bit though not as often as I'd like, really miss the old country!

I used to be really active on the old "official" forum like 10-15 years ago under the same username. No idea if anyone from there is on here or not, I'm sure CCFC shut that forum down and someone started a new one. It may even have been this one?

Anyway, hello. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:37 am

bluebirdtodd wrote:I'm in Edinburgh, grew up in Canton and went to Whitchurch High School. Both parents still live in South Wales so down quite a bit though not as often as I'd like, really miss the old country!

I used to be really active on the old "official" forum like 10-15 years ago under the same username. No idea if anyone from there is on here or not, I'm sure CCFC shut that forum down and someone started a new one. It may even have been this one?

Anyway, hello. :ayatollah:

Hello! Will have to meet for a pint perhaps or to watch a city game when were nxt on TV?

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Booked up for Tuesday night game at Preston and Derby at home 2 weeks later.

1400 train from Glasgow down to Preston :thumbup: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Nice one!

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Me and the wee fella are off to Barnsley next midweek then the Forest game on Easter Monday.

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Magic, not managed to make it down this season so far. Been too busy!! Did go to Newcastle away earlier in the season though so have seen them this year.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Great time on Monday with the wee fella a mascot.

Probably finished for the season now. :cry:
Post a reply