Hull away.

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world

Hull away.

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm

I dont want to temp fate, but you have to plan these things just in case. Hull (if we gain promotion) will be one en mass celebration to end all celebrations.

I know a few people already looking at booking hotels etc..although tbh Hull is not a place I wanna spend a weekend (although it is a bank holiday weekend!). Silly question cos anyone on here will sell their mrs and kids to be @ that game but anyone from the North West looking at making it a weekend trip or just a straight across and then back across home?

Personally I want to enjoy it for as long as is possible and party until I shut down. Im sure pals back home will be thinking along the same lines but just wondering fellow exiles are thinking.
Taff on the Mersey

Hull away.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Hull away.

Postby MKBLUEBIRD1927 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

Anyone travelling to Hull on the train :ayatollah:
MKBLUEBIRD1927

Postby Avonmouthbluebird » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Anybody from Bristol area need a lift for hull hot 2 spaces to fill otherwise going on train
Avonmouthbluebird

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm

MKBLUEBIRD1927 wrote:Anyone travelling to Hull on the train :ayatollah:

Old timer, it appears we are travelling on the same train. Private message your number and ill try and find you at Manchester Picadilly? Let me know. Bluebirds stick together! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Taff on the Mersey

Return to CCFC Exiles