Cardiff City Forum

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world

Hull away.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm

I dont want to temp fate, but you have to plan these things just in case. Hull (if we gain promotion) will be one en mass celebration to end all celebrations.

I know a few people already looking at booking hotels etc..although tbh Hull is not a place I wanna spend a weekend (although it is a bank holiday weekend!). Silly question cos anyone on here will sell their mrs and kids to be @ that game but anyone from the North West looking at making it a weekend trip or just a straight across and then back across home?

Personally I want to enjoy it for as long as is possible and party until I shut down. Im sure pals back home will be thinking along the same lines but just wondering fellow exiles are thinking.

Re: Hull away.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

Anyone travelling to Hull on the train :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Anybody from Bristol area need a lift for hull hot 2 spaces to fill otherwise going on train

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm

MKBLUEBIRD1927 wrote:Anyone travelling to Hull on the train :ayatollah:

Old timer, it appears we are travelling on the same train. Private message your number and ill try and find you at Manchester Picadilly? Let me know. Bluebirds stick together! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: