Cardiff City Forum

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world

Abu Dhabi & UAE Bluebirds

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi All

Season Ticket hllding Bluebird in Exile looking to meet up with fellow Exiles to watch the Premiership Games at Coopers Bar, Parc Rotana, Al Salem St, Abu Dhabi, UAE....Anyone out there get in touch.

Also looking to coordinate trips home and share travel costs from London to God's Country, I'll be flying in for the West Ham and Man City Games and probably once every six weeks after that...

True Blues only please. I can't be arsed to argue/drink with anyone who supports the god awful rebrand :)

Lee..

Re: Abu Dhabi & UAE Bluebirds

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

welshmod wrote:Hi All

Season Ticket hllding Bluebird in Exile looking to meet up with fellow Exiles to watch the Premiership Games at Coopers Bar, Parc Rotana, Al Salem St, Abu Dhabi, UAE....Anyone out there get in touch.

Also looking to coordinate trips home and share travel costs from London to God's Country, I'll be flying in for the West Ham and Man City Games and probably once every six weeks after that...

True Blues only please. I can't be arsed to argue/drink with anyone who supports the god awful rebrand :)

Lee..

There's a few of us up here in Dubai mate (and no plastic reds), give us a shout if you are in town, and likewise will do when in AD. ATB.