Today

A forum for exiled Cardiff City fans from across the world

Today

Postby Blue_Always » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Or last night, I was medicated against my will with awful feeling sedative pharmaceutical drugs. I'm like a zombie. I don't like it.
For I could not love you,But still my love was BLUE,And when no hope was left in sight,On that starry, starry night,You took my life, as tyrants often do.But I could have told you, Vincent,This world was meant for one,As beautiful as BLUE.
Blue_Always

Today

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Today

Postby Jan135 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:41 am

The same thing has happened to me, but I found how to distract myself. I work as a teaching assistant and I work with pupils. It's very exciting and thrilling, I get to talk with a lot of people and it is keeping me uplifted.
Jan135

Re: Today

Postby Jan135 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:44 am

Jan135 wrote:The same thing has happened to me, but I found how to distract myself. I work as a teaching assistant and I work with pupils. It's very exciting and thrilling, I get to talk with a lot of people and it is keeping me uplifted.

Also one of the good things to do is listen to music, but not too loud. Helps relax and fall into sleep.
Jan135

Return to CCFC Exiles