A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WE WILL TOPPLE SWANSEA,COME SUNDAY " SAYS

Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 am

by Carl Curtis

" We will topple Swansea come Sunday "

" Why I believe we will topple Swansea "
Link
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... ty-6264556 :thumbup:

" The Bluebirds will be flying high to confirm our club as No 1 in Wales " Says Carl Curtis

Re: " WE WILL TOPPLE SWANSEA,COME SUNDAY " SAYS

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:09 am

Sorry but Carl has set himself up here. Then again he is an up and coming journalist and the way forward is to be controversial.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 am

Let the games begin! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Sorry but Carl has set himself up here. Then again he is an up and coming journalist and the way forward is to be controversial.

Ian, That's why Media Wales have let him write for them now for 3 years, they get big hits when Carl writes for them, as some seem to say a lot lately.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:31 am

Not one your better pieces. Two points. No swans fan has forgotten our financial mess. Those memories and sensible expectations are what makes our club so strong today. As for players who would walk into our starting x1? Who are they?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 am

I don't think most Jacks forget about the past but i'm sure I speak for many when I say we should be proud of the way we fought against an owner wanting to bum us,proud of the way the fans united to get us where we are today.

Mind you Carl always seems to conveniently forget that when he worked at Garys garage in Cwmavon,Port Talbot a few years back he had absolutely no interest in Cardfiff City whatsoever and was the biggest,most fanatical Glasgow Rangers fan on the planet.

I wonder if this post will get removed?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 am

Dazbag wrote:I don't think most Jacks forget about the past but i'm sure I speak for many when I say we should be proud of the way we fought against an owner wanting to bum us,proud of the way the fans united to get us where we are today.

Mind you Carl always seems to conveniently forget that when he worked at Garys garage in Cwmavon,Port Talbot a few years back he had absolutely no interest in Cardfiff City whatsoever and was the biggest,most fanatical Glasgow Rangers fan on the planet.

Why would it get removed? I doubt anyone gives a shit :thumbup:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:33 am

jackf wrote:Not one your better pieces. Two points. No swans fan has forgotten our financial mess. Those memories and sensible expectations are what makes our club so strong today. As for players who would walk into our starting x1? Who are they?

Caulker, Medel, Kimbo and Bellamy for certain.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 am

Dazbag wrote:I don't think most Jacks forget about the past but i'm sure I speak for many when I say we should be proud of the way we fought against an owner wanting to bum us,proud of the way the fans united to get us where we are today.

I have always liked Rangers you are correct, been to see them probably a dozen or so times since the age of 10.

But to say I never had an interest in Cardiff is laughable :lol:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Sorry but Carl has set himself up here. Then again he is an up and coming journalist and the way forward is to be controversial.

I don't see myself as an upcoming journalist Ian, it is just a column I write in my spare time, nothing more than that.

I also don't see how I have set myself up either, can you explain how ?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:42 am

What`s with all the bitterness towards Carl on here all the time? I dont know the guy personally and probably half the ones who abuse him on here dont.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 am

carlccfc wrote:

I have always liked Rangers you are correct, been to see them probably a dozen or so times since the age of 10.

Ok i'll concede slightly you did have a teeny weeny interest in Cardiff but Rangers were your number one team and that's the only team you ever talked about and often wore their shirt.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 am

Dazbag wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Ok i'll concede slightly you did have a teeny weeny interest in Cardiff but Rangers were your number one team and that's the only team you ever talked about and often wore their shirt.

Come Dar be fair,next you will be saying Annis went away with England....oh no hang :oops:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 am

Dazbag wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

So from no interest to a teeny weeny bit of interest :lol:

And the years worked in that garage was the mid nineties, guess what the last time I watched Glasgow Rangers was an old firm derby in 1990.

Maybe you want to go to my previous works, Walkers (Smiths) Crisps in fforestfach, where in 1993 when I was 18 yrs old, I had a group of 10 or so similar aged Jacks waiting for me at the gate because they took exception to a Cardiff fan working with them.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Dazbag wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

And the years worked in that garage was the mid nineties, guess what the last time I watched Glasgow Rangers was an old firm derby in 1990.

Maybe you want to go to my previous works, Walkers (Smiths) Crisps in fforestfach, where in 1993 when I was 18 yrs old, I had a group of 10 or so similar aged Jacks waiting for me at the gate because they took exception to a Cardiff fan working with them.

10 brave jacks against one city fan! Have they made up a chant about it yet...... gate away, or some such shit

Bunch of cunts

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Dazbag wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Keep digging McCurtis.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Wop wrote:What`s with all the bitterness towards Carl on here all the time? I dont know the guy personally and probably half the ones who abuse him on here dont.

Far more than half, fella ;)

The bitterness usually comes from the individual's own insecurities and negativites :roll: :oops:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jackf wrote:Not one your better pieces. Two points. No swans fan has forgotten our financial mess. Those memories and sensible expectations are what makes our club so strong today. As for players who would walk into our starting x1? Who are they?

Bellamy and Kim arent guaranteed starters for us let alone them :lol:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Caulker over chico is a tight tight call, ones bettrr on the floor the other in the air. If medel is a better holding midfielder than leon then he is some player, kimbo instead of de guzman doubt it and bellers 3 years ago no doubt, today no chance. Marshall on current form is a yes for me.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Blueredblueredbluered wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Bellamy and Kim arent guaranteed starters for us let alone them :lol:

Doesn't mean they won't fit into their system though does ?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 pm

jackf wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Caulker over chico is a tight tight call, ones bettrr on the floor the other in the air. If medel is a better holding midfielder than leon then he is some player, kimbo instead of de guzman doubt it and bellers 3 years ago no doubt, today no chance. Marshall on current form is a yes for me.

Caulker over Williams I was thinking.

Medel definitely.

Bellamy would flourish with your system and space your wingers get.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I don't see myself as an upcoming journalist Ian, it is just a column I write in my spare time, nothing more than that.

Because Carl I cannot see us beating the Jacks tomorrow.

Simple as that really.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jackf wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Medel definitely.

Caulker over williams. No chance sorry carl. Ash is at present a step up honestly you have to see him week in week out up close to realise how good he is. As I said if medel is better at holding midfield than leon you have one hell of a player. Still cant see the bellamy one though.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Simple as that really.

Sorry Ian you are setting yourself up here mate ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 pm

jackf wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
jackf wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Medel definitely.

Caulker over williams. No chance sorry carl. Ash is at present a step up honestly you have to see him week in week out up close to realise how good he is. As I said if medel is better at holding midfield than leon you have one hell of a player. Still cant see the bellamy one though.

All about opinions but your opinion may change tomorrow ;)

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Simple as that really.

Sorry Ian you are setting yourself up here mate ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Really hope so but don't think so. :cry:

I'm going for the most boring 0-0 derby in the history of football. :malky:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Another Carl Curtis comedy classic, has the painter and decorator sorted his visa out yet :laughing5:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Another Carl Curtis comedy classic, has the painter and decorator sorted his visa out yet :laughing5:

Some of you believe that Borat's visa issues will have an adverse affect on our performance :lol:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm

jackf wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

We all saw how good Chico was on the floor last week. Rolling around holding his face :laughing6: , trying to get someone sent off. :thumbdown:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Mabonjack wrote:Another Carl Curtis comedy classic, has the painter and decorator sorted his visa out yet :laughing5:

Some of you believe that Borat's visa issues will have an adverse affect on our performance :lol:

The way the mighty Swans play will have an adverse effect on the way you play, what i find hysterical is your head of player recruitment may have to be deported, now you must admit thats funny