Re: " Zohore GOALS "

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:39 am

:thumbright:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:51 am

Come on big Ken

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:46 am

Funny when commentator gets all excited, but gets the team wrong!

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:20 am

who leaves big Ken unmarked at the back post for this second goal??!!

and his assist for the 4th goal is sublime, that is a fabulous pass.

:ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:26 am

I think it's Guna be kens year. What's the odds on him for top scorer next season?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 am

He's got everything hasn't he! Pace, strength, determination, a great finish, teamwork..

Strikers with such a complete set of skills are so hard to find..

I wonder how much KZ is worth. Maybe he will become our second 10 million plus player, although if so it would be much more significant that our previous one whom we made a loss of 1 million on!

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 am

It's gonna be a massive year for the big man this season, he could be the one to make the difference if he carries on from last season. I can see a national team call up at senior level- the only problem is if we're not in playoffs or promoted we are going to really struggle to keep him from the bigger teams - and as much as we could land a massive payday we'd still need a replacement to fill his void who'd also need to bed in which may take as long as the following season and scurper any position we've made in the league.

I think that's why having a few options upfront will also be equally important and for me the Ward and Saadi options are going to be massive - I truly think when Warnock gets a look at a fit Saadi he's going to cream his knickers at the combinations he could have