Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A third world savage

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:48 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:As I said if you want to believe the OP is just about a callous an violent attack by a person or persons, the fact is would they have been labelled as a thrid world savage if they were white christian, catholic or buddhist or whatever.

Its a violent attack it doesnt need the third world savage tag.
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:If you want to believe that then fill your boots.

1980s Bluebird wrote:Would you havr posted this if he was white?

Why is the colour of the perpetrators skin relevant? This is a story about Muslim's and honour killings therefore it is about religion not race.

What a strange response :roll:

Islam is a religion not a race so the colour of the perpetrators skin is not relevant whether your boots and full or empty :roll: .

If you have an issue with the OP then take it up with him. I rightly pointed out that Islam is not a race it is a religion so the reference by you to a 'white person' was wrong and shows signs of latent racism towards those with white skin.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Well at least we agree he deserves everythin he gets for a cowardly and horrific attack on an innocent person, as for the heading I am sure that you can see that it is not clearly depicting the horrendous attack but more the person(s) who carried it out.
1980s Bluebird wrote:Far from racist, very accepting of all races and religions in our country, Third world savage is not really a heading that you would put if it is was a white person, what would the heading be?

So if I reply to a post about Muslims then I am a racist? Even you have replied on this post so that means that you are possibly one aswell......of course your not but my question was purely would a white person have had that heading

It is telling that you are far more concerned about the heading on a football message board thread than you are about the poor victim who was savagely murdered.

Whoever this piece of shit is he deserves every bit of abuse that is thrown his way simply because he is a coward who hid behind his pathetic religion. And before you ask I would have said the same about any Christian or Jew who acted similarly in the name of their religions.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:06 pm

How the feck can I be racist to my own skin colour? :roll:
1980s Bluebird wrote:As I said if you want to believe the OP is just about a callous an violent attack by a person or persons, the fact is would they have been labelled as a thrid world savage if they were white christian, catholic or buddhist or whatever.

Why is the colour of the perpetrators skin relevant? This is a story about Muslim's and honour killings therefore it is about religion not race.

Islam is a religion not a race so the colour of the perpetrators skin is not relevant whether your boots and full or empty :roll: .

If you have an issue with the OP then take it up with him. I rightly pointed out that Islam is not a race it is a religion so the reference by you to a 'white person' was wrong and shows signs of latent racism towards those with white skin.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:How the feck can I be racist to my own skin colour? :roll:

If you cause offence to an ethic group then it doesn't matter if the colour of your skin is the same as them. Your references to 'whites' was potentially offensive as you theorised about a hypothetical killing by a white man rather than an actual brutal murder by a person of colour.

As for the thread title I'm not going to be drawn into showing any sympathy towards the cowardly scum who committed this pointless pathetic murder. I would go as far as to say 'third world savage' is rather mild, because this beast is far worse than that.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:25 pm

He deserves no sympathy or mercy and I do not believe anyone has giving him or said he deserves it, certainly not from me.

Maybe the heading should be savage attacker or murderer and maybe I should put my reply in a nore eloquent way rather than relate it to a white person.....I couldnt put Christian, Jew as I would then be viewed as showing non tolerance to those religions regatdless of the colour of the person to that religion. But Third World Savage is acceptable?

Would the same tag have been giving to another person who had commited this henious crime?
1980s Bluebird wrote:How the feck can I be racist to my own skin colour? :roll:

If you cause offence to an ethic group then it doesn't matter if the colour of your skin is the same as them. Your references to 'whites' was potentially offensive as you theorised about a hypothetical killing by a white man rather than an actual brutal murder by a person of colour.

As for the thread title I'm not going to be drawn into showing any sympathy towards the cowardly scum who committed this pointless pathetic murder. I would go as far as to say 'third world savage' is rather mild, because this beast is far worse than that.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
murphy wrote:Killed his niece all because she wanted to marry an infedel (non Muslim).

Why are these people allowed to migrate here like the little rats they are?

1. this was a horrific crime, punishable by the strongest possible sentence imposed by the court (which appears to be almost certain to happen).

2. The poor victim was actually in a relationship with a Muslim not a non-Muslim.

3. I believe the accused is British and that he didn`t migrate here.

4. The word is "infidel" not "infedel"

You are quite right to be angry about the crime, but seem to have leapt to other conclusions far too readily based on misunderstanding certain key facts.

Earlier reports say the accused was Pakistani. I'm lead to believe 2 men have been charged.

Two men have been charged, one with murder one with kidnapping the victim. The accused charged with murder appears to be listed at Companies House as a company director and is described as British. What makes you think he is a migrant to this country?
Also, what led you to state that the poor young lady who was the victim of this horrendous crime was in a relationship with a non- Muslim?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
murphy wrote:Killed his niece all because she wanted to marry an infedel (non Muslim).

1. this was a horrific crime, punishable by the strongest possible sentence imposed by the court (which appears to be almost certain to happen).

2. The poor victim was actually in a relationship with a Muslim not a non-Muslim.

You are quite right to be angry about the crime, but seem to have leapt to other conclusions far too readily based on misunderstanding certain key facts.

Earlier reports say the accused was Pakistani. I'm lead to believe 2 men have been charged.

Two men have been charged, one with murder one with kidnapping the victim. The accused charged with murder appears to be listed at Companies House as a company director and is described as British. What makes you think he is a migrant to this country?
Also, what led you to state that the poor young lady who was the victim of this horrendous crime was in a relationship with a non- Muslim?

Earlier reports stated what I said, I told you earlier. At the end of the day this was a honour killing or are you going to try and deny that too.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:23 pm

murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

Earlier reports stated what I said, I told you earlier. At the end of the day this was a honour killing or are you going to try and deny that too.

So you largely jumped the proverbial gun...again?? :?

Prejudice oozes from everything you've posted to date in this thread, fella! :oops:

No one condones what has happened in any way but you've managed to rope a whole religion and race into the actions of two sick individuals, which is wholly unjust in itself and shows massive bias from you!

Do you actually 'know' any Muslims? If so, you'll know there are good and bad amongst them...ironically, no different to any other societal group! :roll:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:21 pm

I met good muslims but I don't respect their religion as a whole and neither am I about to start respecting just cos its a PC thing to do.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 pm

the reference wasnt wrong, if this was about a white man, firstly the OP would not have posted it, and he certainly would not have called the post "A third world savage" the heading is nothing to do with religion its about the mans origins, throw in the immigration rant that was deleted and you can only assume the OP is using this horrific story to promote his beliefs, whilst hiding behind the religion is not a race mantra.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:41 pm

rustyblue wrote:

the reference wasnt wrong, if this was about a white man, firstly the OP would not have posted it, and he certainly would not have called the post "A third world savage" the heading is nothing to do with religion its about the mans origins, throw in the immigration rant that was deleted and you can only assume the OP is using this horrific story to promote his beliefs, whilst hiding behind the religion is not a race mantra.

As I said take this up with the OP I am not his spokesman. My point is Islam is not a race it's a religion and nothing you have posted has changed that especially as most of your post is assumptions on behalf of the OP with no definite proof.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:40 pm

murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
murphy wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

Where are these "earlier reports" that state what you claim was said I.e. That the accused was a migrant to this country or one that says the victim was in a relationship with a non-Muslim?

I can't deny anything "too", meaning as well as, as I haven't posted a denial in the first place. I merely tried to point out inaccuracies and misunderstandings in your post.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Hurrah for the Revleft, who always found normal people a major disappointment.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Forget about it T - the Revleft have always found ordinary people a major disappointment.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40731035

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Pencoed wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40731035

That is a terrible story about the backward people living in a remote village in Pakistan who, as the report says, have been arrested and are to be punished for their crimes. Their attitude seems similar to many in the Deep South of America before the abolition of slavery but still being applied in the modern world. However, I don't see the relevance to the ( largely inaccurate) claims made by the opening poster in this thread

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

That is a terrible story about the backward people living in a remote village in Pakistan who, as the report says, have been arrested and are to be punished for their crimes. Their attitude seems similar to many in the Deep South of America before the abolition of slavery but still being applied in the modern world. However, I don't see the relevance to the (largely inaccurate) claims made by the opening poster in this thread

Totally agree, Keith! :thumbup:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:

That is a terrible story about the backward people living in a remote village in Pakistan who, as the report says, have been arrested and are to be punished for their crimes. Their attitude seems similar to many in the Deep South of America before the abolition of slavery but still being applied in the modern world. However, I don't see the relevance to the ( largely inaccurate) claims made by the opening poster in this thread

what on earth has this story got to do with the Deep South of America ?

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 am

dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I agree, he lost me there :lol:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 pm

murphy wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:

I agree, he lost me there :lol:

:lol: he doesnt see the relevance. but goes off on one about slavery in a different continent 150 years ago ?
his spelling is good though thats the main thing.