Heartless bastards

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Heartless bastards

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 pm

A friend of mine on Facebook a really nice bloke who has been so kind with his words about my wife and her illness has some mental issues due to an accident when he was younger, he tends to believe anything that is said to him.
He recently started doing some painting and decorating and he was talking to me for advice etc which I gladly gave and he is a fellow Bluebird. But he started asking advice from his so called mates, it started with telling him to buy Sky hooks etc which he tried to.
But then They went to far and after a few months hard work for him, he completed his painting and he wanted advice on how to hang his prized Manhatten canvas, and those heartless bastards told him to hire a special nail gun that destroyed his canvas and also went straight through his wall.
But they never stopped there they told him to f*cking SAND BLADT his newly painted walls. So he hired one out and now he has destroyed his room with flooding to boot.
The guy is devastated now he can't afford to repair and start again, but full credit to a certain Swansealad whom most hate on here who will be in his area and he has promised this guy he will pop in and see what can be done. It takes a Jack to show compassion to a fellow Bluebird.
I hate bullies with all my heart and I don't find this funny just sad that so called mates could do this to another person.
f*cking tamping
Nuclearblue

Heartless bastards

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Heartless bastards

Postby Steve since 62 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 pm

If there is anything I can help with I will I'm an electrician but am quite handy pm me if u need me there is no charge ok
Steve since 62

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A friend of mine on Facebook a really nice bloke who has been so kind with his words about my wife and her illness has some mental issues due to an accident when he was younger, he tends to believe anything that is said to him.
He recently started doing some painting and decorating and he was talking to me for advice etc which I gladly gave and he is a fellow Bluebird. But he started asking advice from his so called mates, it started with telling him to buy Sky hooks etc which he tried to.
But then They went to far and after a few months hard work for him, he completed his painting and he wanted advice on how to hang his prized Manhatten canvas, and those heartless bastards told him to hire a special nail gun that destroyed his canvas and also went straight through his wall.
But they never stopped there they told him to f*cking SAND BLADT his newly painted walls. So he hired one out and now he has destroyed his room with flooding to boot.
The guy is devastated now he can't afford to repair and start again, but full credit to a certain Swansealad whom most hate on here who will be in his area and he has promised this guy he will pop in and see what can be done. It takes a Jack to show compassion to a fellow Bluebird.
I hate bullies with all my heart and I don't find this funny just sad that so called mates could do this to another person.
f*cking tamping

There no mates at all. Your right they are a disgrace and fair play to Swansea lad for helping out.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:If there is anything I can help with I will I'm an electrician but am quite handy pm me if u need me there is no charge ok

Nice one are you in the Bridgend area mate ?
Nuclearblue

Postby Steve since 62 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Yes in brackla
Steve since 62

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Yes in brackla

Ok mate nice one I will ask him
Nuclearblue

Postby sarah4cardiff » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Oh my god that's so sad. Grown men acting like bullies is disgraceful
sarah4cardiff

Postby murphy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 am

Pathetic childish wankers to act like that.

Well done my old nemesis swansealad for offering to give him an hand.
murphy

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:21 pm

We all know the old jokes on site etc. But that's going too far. They int mates!
nubbsy

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Completely out of order by them Nukes.

Can’t call themselves mates of his.

Fair play to Swansealad but he your friend shouldn’t have been put in this position in the first place.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Nothing like having a bit of banter or a wind up but there are lines you don't cross. Those who crossed the line should be ashamed of themselves. Well done to Paul aka swansealad for offering to sort it.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Return to General Chat