Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' After Last Night / They are pulling away '

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:55 am

Burton Albion 1-3 Sheffield United

Preston 0-0 Bolton

The Top two in the Championship look like they are pulling away, Cardiff need to win their home game today v Brentford :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' After Last Night / They are pulling away '

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 am

This is the period we need to kick on now - games will come thick and fast up until the FA cup third round weekend. It is vital we start today with a win and pick up some momentum. It is also key that we are in the mix come the transfer window, with a couple of shrewd additions should see us scrape the playoffs.

I think there are some big sides coming up fast behind and have hit some form. I always thought we would finish mid table so playoffs will be a bonus :thumbup:

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am

Dobbin wrote:This is the period we need to kick on now - games will come thick and fast up until the FA cup third round weekend. It is vital we start today with a win and pick up some momentum. It is also key that we are in the mix come the transfer window, with a couple of shrewd additions should see us scrape the playoffs.

I think there are some big sides coming up fast behind and have hit some form. I always thought we would finish mid table so playoffs will be a bonus :thumbup:

Dobbins, We certainly do need to start a winning run now or other wise like you say, the big guns are also behind us and we will be sucked in to midd table.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 am

We certainly do need to win today, but if we play like we have played the last two times straight after an International break then we won't deserve to be even in the play off places.

Injuries and suspensions are not helping us today either,,,,, I would take a scrappy 1-0 win now!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:11 am

Brentford will be tough , Def need 3 points but won't be easy .

Still on target for playoffs which was originally our objective

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 am

I have Brentford as the surprise package this season, and If they beat us it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Going to be very difficult today, time for a few to step up to the plate.
Need a good performance from Junior , Ward and Feeney if he plays.
Shame Bogle got sent off , it was his chance to shine instead of Ken.
No news on NML?