Morrison injury

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Morrison injury

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:52 am

Hope it was just a slight groin strain. Any news yet?
Sneggyblubird

Morrison injury

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Morrison injury

Postby Bluesman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:34 am

He had it against Norwich. Hope it is not one of those where it sticks around or we could be in trouble without his aerial prowess.
Bluesman

Postby The Cobra » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Bluesman wrote:He had it against Norwich. Hope it is not one of those where it sticks around or we could be in trouble without his aerial prowess.

Might be a blessing, as Manga will partner Bamba, and a proper right back installed, not saying we wont miss Morrison, but shifting Manga will hopefully, show why we need a natural R/B playing there :bluescarf:
The Cobra

Postby boyo1927 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:54 pm

This is no blessing morrison has been a rock!
boyo1927

Postby Sven » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:07 pm

boyo1927 wrote:This is no blessing morrison has been a rock!

Agree with that and Morrison certainly ahead of Manga at Centre Back at the moment! :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby gwentbluebirds » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:20 pm

The Cobra wrote:
Bluesman wrote:He had it against Norwich. Hope it is not one of those where it sticks around or we could be in trouble without his aerial prowess.

Might be a blessing, as Manga will partner Bamba, and a proper right back installed, not saying we wont miss Morrison, but shifting Manga will hopefully, show why we need a natural R/B playing there :bluescarf:

Disagree no blessing in Morrison getting injured. Manga playing rb and being out of position is surely picked up by coaches and staff with regards to his performance they obviously thought he would be more attacking than Peltier and wanted Patterson in midfield
gwentbluebirds

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Hope it was just a slight groin strain. Any news yet?

Martin, it was only a slight groin strain, but Warnock might have to rest him, depending who is fit?

We have up to 9 players out injured.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby theclaw » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Seen walking through St David’s 2 shopping centre earlier,looked fine but didn’t have the cheek to ask him :laughing6:
theclaw

Return to General Chat