Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will finish 6th

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:42 pm

If we fail to make automatic promotion the likelihood is we will play the 6th place team. Of the chasing pack Sheffield United played the best at our place , Brentford would be difficult but i dont fancy Boro. Who do you think will finish 6th and who wouldn't you fancy to play

Re: Who will finish 6th

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 pm

65Blue wrote:If we fail to make automatic promotion the likelihood is we will play the 6th place team. Of the chasing pack Sheffield United played the best at our place , Brentford would be difficult but i dont fancy Boro. Who do you think will finish 6th and who wouldn't you fancy to play

I think you may be getting a bit ahead of yourself. There are 36 points to play for. We could end up anywhere at all from 1st to 6th.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Boro

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Don't care who we play as long as it aint Fulham or Preston

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Don't care who we play as long as it aint Fulham or Preston

Great. Now you’ve said it, it’s destined. :roll:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 am

I think biro will make it into 6th but we could still finish anywhere.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:30 am

It doesnt matter.
If fulham make the play offs they will destroy anybody on the big wembley pitch.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:20 am

thomasblue wrote:It doesnt matter.
If fulham make the play offs they will destroy anybody on the big wembley pitch.

I thought they would have won the playoffs last season, so much pace in that side

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 am

thomasblue wrote:It doesnt matter.

This ^^^^

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:38 am

fulham arent the best team defensively. a bigger pitch might help us isolate their full backs