Updated over 330,000 Signed so far.

UPDATED: NOW OVER 260,000 SIGNED

The Free Tommy Robinson Petition in less than 48hrs

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp ... y-robinson

You only need 100,000 to
Get it to Parliament

Petition · Theresa May MP: Free Tommy Robinson · Change.org

PETITION IN : ENGLISH - FRANÇAIS - ESPAñOL - DEUTSCHE - ITALIANO

Tommy Robinson has been arrested and jailed for reporting on Muslim grooming gangs. A job that he chooses to do with no regard for his own safety, informing the public of all the wrongs committed in the name of Allah. Fighting against adversity and reporting on issues that our mainstream media are too afraid to speak of.

Tommy is raising issues that are affecting all of our communities, and that are being swept under the carpet and hidden from the public.

Its time we stand together, stand strong, and stand by his side.

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Updated “ Nearly 300,000 have Signed “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Nearly 250,000 have Signed “

Postby cf40 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:11 pm

signed....FTJ !!!
cf40

Postby Dahboy » Sun May 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Signed. Just read about those bastards in huddersfield.
Dahboy

Postby Forever Blue » Sun May 27, 2018 5:42 pm

Over 260,000 now

Forever Blue
Admin

Re: Updated “ Nearly 250,000 have Signed “

Postby dogfound » Mon May 28, 2018 12:16 am

signed it...its over 300k now
dogfound

Postby blackandbluebird » Mon May 28, 2018 12:59 am

Are you kidding....those pedos don't do any thing In the name of Allah...they do it because of sex,drugs and booze everything that their religion prohibits.
blackandbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 28, 2018 9:32 am

Over 330,000 have signed so far

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby dogfound » Mon May 28, 2018 11:02 am

blackandbluebird wrote:Are you kidding....those pedos don't do any thing In the name of Allah...they do it because of sex,drugs and booze everything that their religion prohibits.

the thread is about a petition to releaseTommy Robinson who is wrongly imprisoned...not about whether these muslims are hypocrites or not.
dogfound

Postby JoshM75 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:36 am

I haven't kept with any of this but have decided to have a look and what I can gather is that:
A man commits a crime and gets arrested, he gets a suspended prison sentence, man does the same crime during the sentence, man gets arrested, man now has to serve the prison sentence.

I do not see why he should be released if he broke the law twice or how he's wrongly imprisoned.
JoshM75

Postby phildavies » Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 pm

The guys an idiot and deserves his punishment far to many just signing this or supporting him because they agree with his rhetoric.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby dogfound » Mon May 28, 2018 2:53 pm

phildavies wrote:The guys an idiot and deserves his punishment far to many just signing this or supporting him because they agree with his rhetoric.

he is attempting to bring attention to a problem that 100% exists that our main stream media have been told to not cover..very very brave chap tbh..
dogfound

Postby phildavies » Mon May 28, 2018 3:26 pm

dogfound wrote:
phildavies wrote:The guys an idiot and deserves his punishment far to many just signing this or supporting him because they agree with his rhetoric.

he is attempting to bring attention to a problem that 100% exists that our main stream media have been told to not cover..very very brave chap tbh..

He couldn’t care less about it he just wants to be famous if he cared he would realise that his actions will make the trial last longer. You can’t just turn up outside a court with a gang of people demanding justice that’s basically akin to a kangaroo court or a pre World War Two Lynch mob in America.

By his actions obviously he was going’s to be arrested as he was affecting the right to a fair trial by potentially influencing the jury. All whilst it is great for him as he can once again play the victim card.

As for him being brave well if he was brave he wouldn’t have the convictions he has for violence as if he was that way inclined then he should be brave enough to fight in boxing ring or other combat sport rather than head butting people or causing trouble at football matches. The guy is an utter joke and like I said so many support him because of his rhetoric without actually looking at how much of fool he is. Literally just wants the attention but has no talent to be famous for an actual reason.

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby dogfound » Mon May 28, 2018 4:58 pm

phildavies wrote:
dogfound wrote:

He couldn’t care less about it he just wants to be famous if he cared he would realise that his actions will make the trial last longer. You can’t just turn up outside a court with a gang of people demanding justice that’s basically akin to a kangaroo court or a pre World War Two Lynch mob in America.

By his actions obviously he was going’s to be arrested as he was affecting the right to a fair trial by potentially influencing the jury. All whilst it is great for him as he can once again play the victim card.

As for him being brave well if he was brave he wouldn’t have the convictions he has for violence as if he was that way inclined then he should be brave enough to fight in boxing ring or other combat sport rather than head butting people or causing trouble at football matches. The guy is an utter joke and like I said so many support him because of his rhetoric without actually looking at how much of fool he is. Literally just wants the attention but has no talent to be famous for an actual reason.

try looking at the issue and not the man,,narrow minded
if there was a nation wide epidemic of grooming gangs committing these vile and discusting crimes that revloved around hells angels chapters..football firms or freemasons lodges..there would be no ban on reporting..be on main stream media 24/7 and public outrage ....
maybe your happy to be wrapped in cotton wool with ear muffs on hiding away from reality..but id like to know whats going on and without people like Robinson we might not know..it is actually people like Mr Robinson down the centuries that have forced repeal or reform of unjust laws and makes our country what it is.{ good but not perfect }...thank god they were not all like you...
dogfound

Postby phildavies » Mon May 28, 2018 5:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
phildavies wrote:
dogfound wrote:

if there was a nation wide epidemic of grooming gangs committing these vile and discusting crimes that revloved around hells angels chapters..football firms or freemasons lodges..there would be no ban on reporting..be on main stream media 24/7 and public outrage ....
maybe your happy to be wrapped in cotton wool with ear muffs on hiding away from reality..but id like to know whats going on and without people like Robinson we might not know..it is actually people like Mr Robinson down the centuries that have forced repeal or reform of unjust laws and makes our country what it is.{ good but not perfect }...thank god they were not all like you...

I have already addressed this issue he didn’t expose it they were already at trial and all he and the others did is make the trial go on longer than that it would have otherwise by potentially denying the right to a fair trial. Also the same idiots that will try to play the victim card when they are tightly punished for doing so. If he ended up in court and group of Muslims turned up outside court the same would happen to them. You can’t be above the law of the land and the right to a fair trial is paramount to a free society.

phildavies

Postby dogfound » Mon May 28, 2018 5:43 pm

phildavies wrote:
dogfound wrote:
phildavies wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I have already addressed this issue he didn’t expose it they were already at trial and all he and the others did is make the trial go on longer than that it would have otherwise by potentially denying the right to a fair trial. Also the same idiots that will try to play the victim card when they are tightly punished for doing so. If he ended up in court and group of Muslims turned up outside court the same would happen to them. You can’t be above the law of the land and the right to a fair trial is paramount to a free society.

;ike most murder /rape/ type trials these are emotive affairs....you seriously have never heard of the public gallery beeing cleared...a judge threatening contempt of court... seen pictures of murders rapists being taken too and from trials with the vans carrying them being abused by crowds....wow
and no there is not a police presence outside courts clearing crowds..
and yes he is expossing something..he is expossing how the authorities are treating these many many similar trials differently to others.
and yes, guess what a man that will stand up against something that is wrong..start/lead a campaign will get notoriety...every campaign since time began had a leader.
dogfound

Re: Updated “ Nearly 300,000 have Signed “

Postby BlueDredd » Tue May 29, 2018 4:02 pm

The guy's a filthy racist midget, and a criminal.

Let him rot.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Jock » Tue May 29, 2018 4:11 pm

BlueDredd wrote:The guy's a filthy racist midget, and a criminal.

Let him rot.

Tell me one racist thing he’s said.
Jock

Postby BlueDredd » Tue May 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Jock wrote:

Let him rot.

Shall we forget the speech he gave at an EDL rally?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9PTa-4JWSs

The guy's a disgusting filth bag that incites hate against the Muslim community.

There's bad in every community, and he targets the minority.

Wise up.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby Woody CCFC » Tue May 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Read his book, got nothing but admiration for the guy.
Woody CCFC

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:35 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
Jock wrote:

Let him rot.

The guy's a disgusting filth bag that incites hate against the Muslim community.

Wise up.

Still can't see a racist thing he said ,he is islamicphobia but not racist know the difference
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Carlossus » Wed May 30, 2018 2:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
blackandbluebird wrote:Are you kidding....those pedos don't do any thing In the name of Allah...they do it because of sex,drugs and booze everything that their religion prohibits.

the thread is about a petition to releaseTommy Robinson who is wrongly imprisoned...not about whether these muslims are hypocrites or not.

then why bring allahs name into it :roll:
Carlossus

Postby Ms Kitty Blue » Wed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Quite right! This is nothing but disgusting racism. A pity this Tommy buffoon didn't get incarcerated for at least 15 years. I would have thrown the keys away myself :twisted:
Ms Kitty Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Quite right! This is nothing but disgusting racism. A pity this Tommy buffoon didn't get incarcerated for at least 15 years. I would have thrown the keys away myself :twisted:

100%% correct...RACIST muslim grooming gangs....
dogfound

Postby Jock » Wed May 30, 2018 4:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Jock wrote:

Let him rot.

Wise up.

Still can't see a racist thing he said ,he is islamicphobia but not racist know the difference

A phobia is an irrational fear, for 1400 years Islam has overtaken every country they’ve became a majority in. It’s not something they try to hide, Gadaffi and Erdogan have openly stated that “Islam will conquer Europe with the wombs of Muslim Women In fact the president of Algeria stated similar, on the floor of the UN in 1974. The majority of Muslims want to get on with their lives and live in peace but everyday Muslims don’t call the tune, their political leaders will and their agenda is clear and unambiguous. The squawks of racism simply prove they have no argument and their refusal to criticise Islam, particularly the rapidly growing threat from Wahhabism is naive in the extreme.
Jock

Postby Jock » Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

That’s the way, anyone with a different Worldview from yourself should be imprisoned. A former associate of mine converted to Islam, a white Glaswegian like me, how therefore can my view on Islam be racist. I don’t like NeoCon American Christians, does that make me racist as well?
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Jock wrote:

Let him rot.

Wise up.

A phobia is an irrational fear, for 1400 years Islam has overtaken every country they’ve became a majority in. It’s not something they try to hide, Gadaffi and Erdogan have openly stated that “Islam will conquer Europe with the wombs of Muslim Women In fact the president of Algeria stated similar, on the floor of the UN in 1974. The majority of Muslims want to get on with their lives and live in peace but everyday Muslims don’t call the tune, their political leaders will and their agenda is clear and unambiguous. The squawks of racism simply prove they have no argument and their refusal to criticise Islam, particularly the rapidly growing threat from Wahhabism is naive in the extreme.

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

It's a religion an ideology , last time I checked you cannot be racist against Scientology if I'm correct? But can against Islam?
WelshPatriot

Postby Caerphillyblue1927 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 pm

The Qur'an states that muslims can take non muslim women as sex slaves, now granted not every person takes what is said in such books or scriptures literally.
Caerphillyblue1927

Postby nubbsy » Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 am

Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Im not supporting or arguing against the op here.

I just wana ask... if I think that The quoran and the bible are full of shit and I prefer a world where neither religion exists, does this make me racist?
nubbsy

Postby Carlossus » Thu May 31, 2018 1:13 am

nubbsy wrote:
Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:

an aetheist :lol:

Im not supporting or arguing against the op here.

I just wana ask... if I think that The quoran and the bible are full of shit and I prefer a world where neither religion exists, does this make me racist?
Carlossus

Next

Return to General Chat