Anyone in Boston ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone in Boston ?

Postby CaerphillyCCFC » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Suggestions on where to watch the Newcastle game.

Plan B is SkyGo via VPN !!
CaerphillyCCFC

Anyone in Boston ?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Anyone in Boston ?

Postby Welshman in CA » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:45 pm

It's the early game so it will be on NBC sports channel at 7.30 am Boston time, 4.30 AM my time. :o :o :o :o
Welshman in CA

Postby City in Cwmbran » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:It's the early game so it will be on NBC sports channel at 7.30 am Boston time, 4.30 AM my time. :o :o :o :o

Boston Marriott Copley Place......... public bar area with 30 different games going at any one time. If on NBC, will DEFFO be on. Was in Boston for the reading game and the bar staff were desperate to find it for me, but it was only on ESPN SPORT+, a subscription streaming site so failed.

Enjoy....
City in Cwmbran

Postby City in Cwmbran » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm

CaerphillyCCFC wrote:Suggestions on where to watch the Newcastle game.

Plan B is SkyGo via VPN !!

And trying to get the reading game via sky go on VPN nearly killed me and tur my iPad into a frisby !!!!
City in Cwmbran

Postby Welshman in CA » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Reading game was championship so it was on that stupid ESPN+ as were the last few games once we looked like we might get promotion which made a mockery of paying for iplayer at the start of the season as they weren't available on there.

NBC shows premier games, usually 3 on a Saturday, 12.30 kick off on NBC sports, 1x 3.00pm game on NBC regular & then the late game back over on NBC sports. Other games like last weeks' Bournemouth game are available on NBC Sports gold which is extra money.
As the Newcastle game is the early game it should be easy to find somewhere showing it and might even be showing wherever you're staying.
Welshman in CA

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Plenty of Irish pubs in Boston. Them pubs abroad are pretty good for getting premier league games on.
murphy

Postby CaerphillyCCFC » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Thanks. Really helpful.

I watched it in the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
CaerphillyCCFC

Return to General Chat