Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We will keep improving.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:37 am

What an improvement from the first to the second game. We shouldn’t be surprised though we have improved continuously under Warnock and our coaching team. They are excellent and see things that we simply do not see. Zohore will improve, Murphy will improve (and will move to a bigger club for a lot of money), The midfield will improve.

I honestly think we will be good away from home this year too. Pace to burn.

In Warnock I trust.

Re: We will keep improving.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Aww shssssssh with the positivity! Only kidding,I agree,we will improve as players bed in.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Sorry to spoil your positive party but we couldn’t beat a very poor Newcastle team at home who had 10 men.
It’s gonna be tougher away, and it’s ok having "pace to burn" if you have someone to put it in the net, at the moment we haven’t. You must have noticed lol ?

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Sorry to spoil your positive party but we couldn’t beat a very poor Newcastle team at home who had 10 men.
It’s gonna be tougher away, and it’s ok having "pace to burn" if you have someone to put it in the net, at the moment we haven’t. You must have noticed lol ?

whose to say Newcastle are poor and wont finish a top half side...

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:05 pm

maccydee wrote:What an improvement from the first to the second game. We shouldn’t be surprised though we have improved continuously under Warnock and our coaching team. They are excellent and see things that we simply do not see. Zohore will improve, Murphy will improve (and will move to a bigger club for a lot of money), The midfield will improve.

In Warnock I trust.

I'm one who still believes we didn't spend nearly enough to make Premier survival a probability. However, I'm not unduly negative and I'm willing to be proven wrong. Nevertheless, you absolutely right in that there was a massive improvement on the Bournemouth game Saturday. Much of that will no doubt be attributed rightly to a better midfield selection but I thought the whole team was miles better.

I can see more improvement still to come when everyone gels and gets the hang of the changes needed to adapt to the Premier. Josh Murphy is a real find and, unlike some, I'm not too worried about Ken. I still think he will come good and our coaching team will get us to play to his strengths. I was very pleased yesterday and I believe we can go onto next week's game against Huddersfield with renewed confidence of a chance of a win. Blooooooobirds!!! :bluebird:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Why does everyone think Newcastle were poor, they got good players maybe cardiff made them look poor, against spurs they looked a decent outfit.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Sorry to spoil your positive party but we couldn’t beat a very poor Newcastle team at home who had 10 men.

Who says Newcastle are poor?

We made them look that way with good pressing and no little skills.

f**k off with your negativity.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:16 pm

maccydee wrote:

Jonny come lately only signed up a month or two ago probably a WUM.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:45 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It’s roathy mun

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It’s roathy mun

Ahh isit now Roath dogg

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

It’s roathy mun

Don’t care who it is. If I met that person in real life I would remove my glove and slap him about the face with it and yes that is me challenging him to a duel.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Its not bob bank mason!!wouldnt be able to resist,providing the purse is right of course! This poster is definitely a wum tho.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am

bluesince62 wrote:Its not bob bank mason!!wouldnt be able to resist,providing the purse is right of course! This poster is definitely a wum tho.

Who the hell is Bob Bank Mason?

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:46 am

A poster who wants to fight anyone or everyone!! Posts have been deleted i believe??

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 am

BobbyBlue wrote:Why does everyone think Newcastle were poor, they got good players maybe cardiff made them look poor, against spurs they looked a decent outfit.

Against Spurs they looked more than a decent outfit I thought they deserved a result.Our midfield upset their rhythm so I dont see how apart from not scoring anybody can take the shine off our general performance.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 am

Carlossus wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Why does everyone think Newcastle were poor, they got good players maybe cardiff made them look poor, against spurs they looked a decent outfit.

Against Spurs they looked more than a decent outfit I thought they deserved a result.Our midfield upset their rhythm so I dont see how apart from not scoring anybody can take the shine off our general performance.

This

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:02 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Its not bob bank mason!!wouldnt be able to resist,providing the purse is right of course! This poster is definitely a wum tho.

if you want to waste 10minutes of your life here it is a four pager.....viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199147

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:

if you want to waste 10minutes of your life here it is a four pager.....viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199147

He wants a duel.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:11 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Ha ha who is it?

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm

maccydee wrote:What an improvement from the first to the second game. We shouldn’t be surprised though we have improved continuously under Warnock and our coaching team. They are excellent and see things that we simply do not see. Zohore will improve, Murphy will improve (and will move to a bigger club for a lot of money), The midfield will improve.

In Warnock I trust.

See what happens when you pick your strongest team available from the start

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

In Warnock I trust.

:laughing6: you are pathetic, if the penalty went in you'd be on here moaning about manga at RB or zohore up front

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:50 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

In Warnock I trust.

:laughing6: you are pathetic, if the penalty went in you'd be on here moaning about manga at RB or zohore up front

Wow you can predict the future as well as being a numpty,but hey I can predict the future as well,I predict that your going on a very long journey,well to be honest it's just wishful thinking on my part

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:59 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

He's either a troll or like you say a band wagon fan. Expects the world because he hasn't been there through the shit.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 pm

nubbsy wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

He's either a troll or like you say a band wagon fan. Expects the world because he hasn't been there through the shit.

Like Bamba’s Mrs. Giving it large about people wanting tickets for Man City. She wasn’t there at Carlisle away with the other 15000 of us on a cold Tuesday.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:07 am

In Warnock I trust.

Other than all my posts , that's the best post I've seen in here !

Seriously though, you're absolutely right and you've put your finger exactly on the thing which matters - constant improvement and progression, which is there fir all to see and providing we continue to follow that path we won't have a problem staying in the league .
I don't think you should undervalue your own observations either. As a matter of fact it's true that I see comments here from people who clearly don't really grasp what's going on, but the manager and coaches are only human and you can probably work out what they can because you've certainly done it well on this occasion

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:26 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

In Warnock I trust.

Other than all my posts , that's the best post I've seen in here !

Seriously though, you're absolutely right and you've put your finger exactly on the thing which matters - constant improvement and progression, which is there fir all to see and providing we continue to follow that path we won't have a problem staying in the league .
I don't think you should undervalue your own observations either. As a matter of fact it's true that I see comments here from people who clearly don't really grasp what's going on, but the manager and coaches are only human and you can probably work out what they can because you've certainly done it well on this occasion

Cheers pal