Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Couldn't make it up..

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Last season we couldn't give tickets away.

This season people are coming out of the woodwork moaning because they've been a fan for 350 years and now they can't get an away ticket, because last year (conveniently) was the only year in their 350 die hard years when they couldn't go to away games because they're dog had massive dentist bill.

Then we dominate a team show huge signs of improvement but fail to score and there's an absolute melt down - a crisis!!!

What happened to embracing the underdog mentality and enjoying the ride? I notice alot of the big moaners lately are new users. I tend to wonder... Where were you last year? (Oh yeah, you had work commitments that are now miraculously resolved)

This forum is going to be a pretty morbid place WHEN we loose a few on the bounce...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SOB STORY OF WHY YOU CANT GET A TICKET. GO CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP.

Rant over.

Re: Couldn't make it up..

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Look at me Look at me I’m nubbsy the super fan, pathetic :roll:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Haha well you know who will still be here when we go on a losing streak....and it will still be a moaning forum.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Look at me Look at me I’m nubbsy the super fan, pathetic :roll:

Fished one right out, great catch.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:Look at me Look at me I’m nubbsy the super fan, pathetic :roll:

Fished one right out, great catch.

Stop embarrassing yourself, have some self respect :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:35 pm

I’ve had a season ticket in every year except two since 1976 and yet I’ve never been to an away game so I’m not looking for one. :laughing6:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm

salopiancity wrote:I’ve had a season ticket in every year except two since 1976 and yet I’ve never been to an away game so I’m not looking for one. :laughing6:

I only go to 2/3 away a year but rarely miss a home game. If I don't qualify it's tough luck!

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Don’t forget we are still missing 6000 fans who fucked off cos of the rebrand.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:36 am

maccydee wrote:Don’t forget we are still missing 6000 fans who fucked off cos of the rebrand.

Rebrands been done and done mate. Things have changed put right and moved on if they not back because of rebrand by now no point beating on about it history is history can't change it but can learn from it

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:23 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
maccydee wrote:Don’t forget we are still missing 6000 fans who fucked off cos of the rebrand.

Rebrands been done and done mate. Things have changed put right and moved on if they not back because of rebrand by now no point beating on about it history is history can't change it but can learn from it

I know I had my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 am

maccydee wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:

I know I had my tongue firmly in my cheek.

it was a little bit of sarcasm