Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Todays Crowd '

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Cardiff C v Fulham

Crowd 29,681 :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Todays Crowd '

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:54 pm

and a great atmosphere too :bluescarf:

fulham brought a fair few too . think that's the most i,ve ever seen them bring down here

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Hell of an atmosphere. Brought a forest supporting mate. He bluddy loved it he did!!!

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:and a great atmosphere too :bluescarf:

fulham brought a fair few too . think that's the most i,ve ever seen them bring down here

Most since I have supported. City to be fair to them...wow just wow our home support is incredible again

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:57 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:25 am

Great crowd, great atmosphere.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:32 am

I loved it yesterday but unfortunately I couldn’t stay for the celebration after, as my son had to get to work. We watched the last couple of minutes downstairs before rushing out. Can somebody please, give me the words of the song about us not going down, winning the FA cup etc, as I can’t join in at the start.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:30 pm

noisycat wrote:I loved it yesterday but unfortunately I couldn’t stay for the celebration after, as my son had to get to work. We watched the last couple of minutes downstairs before rushing out. Can somebody please, give me the words of the song about us not going down, winning the FA cup etc, as I can’t join in at the start.

Here we are mate

We're the famous Cardiff City
We come from Sloper Road
They talk about the Welsh Cup
We won it fuxxin loads
We beat Real Madrid
We've won the FA Cup
And still they don't believe us
The fuxxin Blues are staying up
Allez allez allez
Allez allez allez
Allez allez allez
Allez allez allez

Repeat all through the game!
Terry :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Thanks Terry, I’m going to learn it off by heart, ready for Leicester. :occasion5: