" LOAN EVERTON'S OMAR NIASSE "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:35 am

According to the mirror we are looking at the striker on loan i suppose this has more in it than the 25 million for the argi from nantes.
Attachments
0_JS151625750.jpg
0_JS151625750.jpg (49.31 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: LOAN EVERTON'S OMAR NIASSE

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:10 pm

He scored 8 goals in Premier League last season under Big Sam much less of a gamble than Argie in generally poor French League?
HarriRhys22

Re: LOAN EVERTON'S OMAR NIASSE

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Cardiff City weighing up January move for out of favour Everton striker - reports

Sunday 9th December 2018

Cardiff City are interested in bringing in Everton striker Oumar Niasse, according to reports.

The Senegal international has been out of favour at Goodison Park under manager Marco Silva, and it's believed he would welcome a switch to the Bluebirds.

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock is looking to increase his side's firepower in the January transfer window having had to rely on makeshift option Calum Paterson, with Kenneth Zohore having been affected by injury and loss of form and Gary Madine and Danny Ward failing to convince as well.

Niasse has been at Everton since signing a four-and-a-half year deal in February 2016, but has not settled on Merseyside according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

The 28-year-old did grab eight goals in the top flight last season, however, so Warnock may well believe he has it in him to succeed.

Everton will probably look to off-load Niasse on a permanent deal but a loan agreement with Cardiff could also work.
Attachments
0_JS151625750.jpg
0_JS151625750.jpg (49.31 KiB) Viewed 5571 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: " LOAN EVERTON'S OMAR NIASSE "

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 pm

He'd be an acceptable option as long as we got an immediate answer and could move on to looking for other positions.
We cannot waste any time in this window negotiating with or persuading anyone .
He's a good player who I think would fit our way of playing and would I think be putting some of these chances in the correct place rather than the side netting or somewhere up Leckwith Hill.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Bluesman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:00 am

Come and join us Omar you would love it here.
Bluesman

Postby billy ronson » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:16 am

If there is any truth in this then We need this deal sorted out first week of January not at 9.59pm when window is closing as we need every point possible and sooner we get a striker to share the load the better ! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I remember last January and Grabbon alledgedly going to sign, he stalled and stalled then in the end he went to Villa. If there is any hold up by player”s agent or Everton just move on to next target !
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:03 am

billy ronson wrote:If there is any truth in this then We need this deal sorted out first week of January not at 9.59pm when window is closing as we need every point possible and sooner we get a striker to share the load the better ! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I remember last January and Grabbon alledgedly going to sign, he stalled and stalled then in the end he went to Villa. If there is any hold up by player”s agent or Everton just move on to next target !

Agreed can't afford to wait for maybes.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:08 am

Should bring the women in...such a stunner!! :)
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby montyblue » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:13 am

We surely have learn't since the grujic affair.
montyblue

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:10 pm

All very well saying get them in early but it obviously isn't that easy or teams wouldn't wait until the last minute. Clubs will want a replacement lined up and probably prefer to wait to see if they can sell him and players will want to see the options available.
2blue2handle

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:All very well saying get them in early but it obviously isn't that easy or teams wouldn't wait until the last minute. Clubs will want a replacement lined up and probably prefer to wait to see if they can sell him and players will want to see the options available.

Yeah but a lot of it is because clubs don't want to start paying their wages before they have to
Plus Everton don't need a replacement for him do they
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Northwalesblues » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Looks good in Blue too!
Northwalesblues

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:25 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:All very well saying get them in early but it obviously isn't that easy or teams wouldn't wait until the last minute. Clubs will want a replacement lined up and probably prefer to wait to see if they can sell him and players will want to see the options available.

Yeah but a lot of it is because clubs don't want to start paying their wages before they have to
Plus Everton don't need a replacement for him do they

I would think a big club like Everton would want to replace anyone they lose from the 25
2blue2handle

Postby Dahboy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:35 pm

This would be good.
Dahboy

Postby HarriRhys22 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Scored 8 goals in Premier League last season under Big Sam,so ideal for us I would think? Far better and cheaper than the 25m unknown Argie playing in a weak French League?
HarriRhys22

Return to General Chat