PRINCE PHILIP

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PRINCE PHILIP

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:45 pm

How the hell does somebody role a car into another vehicle injuring orher people including a child inside the other vehicle, be allowed to drive 2 days later, i am sure if that was me i would have ended up in court for dangerous and reckless driving, and to be pulled over 2 days later without wearing a seat belt which is an offence in itself and to be let off is a joke, its understood police had a word,again i am sure if that was jo public we would have had a stiff talking to and issued with a fine and points .97 and still driving?.
montyblue

PRINCE PHILIP

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PRINCE PHILIP

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:53 pm

montyblue wrote:How the hell does somebody role a car into another vehicle injuring orher people including a child inside the other vehicle, be allowed to drive 2 days later, i am sure if that was me i would have ended up in court for dangerous and reckless driving, and to be pulled over 2 days later without wearing a seat belt which is an offence in itself and to be let off is a joke, its understood police had a word,again i am sure if that was jo public we would have had a stiff talking to and issued with a fine and points .97 and still driving?.

Firstly wasn't pulled over he was photographed without it which carries a warning if reported by you or anyone else or fine if police actually stop you.! And his vehicle was hit hence it rolled over but
Who's fault was accident ? You blame him when no facts come out yet, no law to say cannot drive 2 days after accident if not incapacitated by accident.. sorry until proven accident was his fault
He's innocent :old:
pembroke allan

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:58 pm

PEMBROKE ALAN

"Royalist"
montyblue

Postby theclaw » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Crown immunity?
theclaw

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:How the hell does somebody role a car into another vehicle injuring orher people including a child inside the other vehicle, be allowed to drive 2 days later, i am sure if that was me i would have ended up in court for dangerous and reckless driving, and to be pulled over 2 days later without wearing a seat belt which is an offence in itself and to be let off is a joke, its understood police had a word,again i am sure if that was jo public we would have had a stiff talking to and issued with a fine and points .97 and still driving?.

Firstly wasn't pulled over he was photographed without it which carries a warning if reported by you or anyone else or fine if police actually stop you.! And his vehicle was hit hence it rolled over but
Who's fault was accident ? You blame him when no facts come out yet, no law to say cannot drive 2 days after accident if not incapacitated by accident.. sorry until proven accident was his fault

Bloody hell, he admitted to the police that he was blinded by the low winter sun, and what is without doubt he pulled out on a main road, without seeing the car that hit him. Also I see he had a brand new £70k car two days later paid for by us idiots!
Igovernor

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Piers Morgan was spot on today, when talking on Good Morning Britain.

If someone like Raheem Sterling - a very controversial footballer right now - crashed his car and then the next day was driving on a public road with no seatbelt on, there’d be uproar.

It shouldn’t be any different because it’s a member of the royal family.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:40 pm

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/18/kathy-bu ... t-8360736/

What did he say after getting out of the vehicle ?
"Wankers will defend me" beside being an idiot, methinks he is senile as well!
Igovernor

Postby Welshman in CA » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:41 pm

He probably shouldn't still be driving at his age but I've been in accidents & been driving less than 2 days later and in a better car, it was a rental paid for by the insurance, but I'm sure he has more than one car available to him.
Welshman in CA

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:He probably shouldn't still be driving at his age but I've been in accidents & been driving less than 2 days later and in a better car, it was a rental paid for by the insurance, but I'm sure he has more than one car available to him.

Not a rental as all the cars that the royals drive are Armour plated! Unless the rental companies keep a stock of armored cars :laughing6:
Igovernor

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Of course you could drive two days later there’s nothing to stop you.
Llan_Blue

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:21 pm

LLAN BLUE
unless your car is a right off and you don't have the funds.
montyblue

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:23 pm

you could well have ended up in court, but not within 2 days.
and if your mates with that Winston Wolf fella you could well have been back driving in a few hours.
dogfound

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm

DOGFOUND
Between you and pembroke Allan are you both police, or just more switched on than me regarding the law ,my only dealings with the law was when i was arrested.
montyblue

Postby Welshman in CA » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:He probably shouldn't still be driving at his age but I've been in accidents & been driving less than 2 days later and in a better car, it was a rental paid for by the insurance, but I'm sure he has more than one car available to him.

Not a rental as all the cars that the royals drive are Armour plated! Unless the rental companies keep a stock of armored cars :laughing6:

I didn't say he was driving a rental, I did say I was. Picking out 1 part of a statement & basing your argument on that is brilliant though, you should have been a politician.
Welshman in CA

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Bloody hell, he admitted to the police that he was blinded by the low winter sun, and what is without doubt he pulled out on a main road, without seeing the car that hit him. Also I see he had a brand new £70k car two days later paid for by us idiots!

Ok give you that but still stands he's been found guilty without a trial! And as you know police encourage public to send videos of bad driving which can result in court or warning depending on severity of whats shown and as it was only a photo he would be warned nothing else . Anyway who cares. :happy1:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:12 pm

montyblue wrote:DOGFOUND
Between you and pembroke Allan are you both police, or just more switched on than me regarding the law ,my only dealings with the law was when i was arrested.

Forget accident as nothings proved ! But a photo of not wearing seat belt sent by Joe public to police you be lucky to get response so Phillip can count himself unlucky to have a busy body storking him looking for a story...
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 pm

montyblue wrote:DOGFOUND

its not about being switched on , its just there are so many accidents and near misses every day on UK roads. if HE wasn't involved that accident would be lucky to be a couple of paragraphs on page 3 of the local rag.
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:48 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Piers Morgan was spot on today, when talking on Good Morning Britain.

If someone like Raheem Sterling - a very controversial footballer right now - crashed his car and then the next day was driving on a public road with no seatbelt on, there’d be uproar.

Well then I suggest that your entirely imaginary scenario would be most unfair upon Raheem Sterling or any other individual.
You seem to be suggesting that since you can imagine that in another case which you made up, there might be defamation or contempt of Court, that we should repeat it here.
Do you have some evidence of offences against any of the drivers involved in this collision ? I believe that it is under investigation by the Norfolk Constabulary , and your proper course of action if this is so is to make a statement to them.

In fairness, I must point out that we have no idea of the speed of any of the vehicles concerned, road conditions, possible vehicle defects or anything else , so there is no reason , ( still less justification), to suggest blame to any of the parties at this stage. The fact that one of the parties is allegedly a public figure cannot ,to a reasoned mind, suggest that he must be the one to blame.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Ok give you that but still stands he's been found guilty without a trial! And as you know police encourage public to send videos of bad driving which can result in court or warning depending on severity of whats shown and as it was only a photo he would be warned nothing else . Anyway who cares. :happy1:

Quite Right !
SirJimmySchoular

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Piers Morgan was spot on today, when talking on Good Morning Britain.

Well then I suggest that your entirely imaginary scenario would be most unfair upon Raheem Sterling or any other individual.
You seem to be suggesting that since you can imagine that in another case which you made up, there might be defamation or contempt of Court, that we should repeat it here.
Do you have some evidence of offences against any of the drivers involved in this collision ? I believe that it is under investigation by the Norfolk Constabulary , and your proper course of action if this is so is to make a statement to them.

In fairness, I must point out that we have no idea of the speed of any of the vehicles concerned, road conditions, possible vehicle defects or anything else , so there is no reason , ( still less justification), to suggest blame to any of the parties at this stage. The fact that one of the parties is allegedly a public figure cannot ,to a reasoned mind, suggest that he must be the one to blame.

You’re the gift that keeps on giving with your ridiculous posts :lol:

I’m repeating what a TV presenter and journalist said on TV.

On another note, the royal family are not above the law.

Answer me this - when you go driving, do you put your seatbelt on? If your answer is no, you would expect punishment if caught.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

I bet anyone else would be prosecuted for dangerous driving or careless driving, not just warned, really would you be the one to report the duke for one of those offenses, his/her life as a copper would be over!
Igovernor

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Ninety seven and driving are we out of our minds.I spent two years trying to stop my old man driving and it got ugly.His body is shutting down, reflexes are screwed et al and we are having this discussion? What if the women had died including the baby? One thing is patently clear one rule for them and one rule for us.

:evil:
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Bananas » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:49 pm

English/German parasites. Roll on the day when they are voted out, oh but wait we're not a democracy are we??

#welshandeuropean
Bananas

Postby Bananas » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:50 pm

montyblue wrote:PEMBROKE ALAN

"Royalist"

Pembroke Alan .... 'Brainwashed'
Bananas

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Bananas wrote:
montyblue wrote:PEMBROKE ALAN

"Royalist"

Pembroke Alan .... 'Brainwashed'

at least he has a brain

which one are you in this video.?
maybe the one that made the banner... Mr Shipman :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLvYjdIGGg
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Answer me this - when you go driving, do you put your seatbelt on? If your answer is no, you would expect punishment if caught.

Well, once again, you make a strong statement. Did you witness this person driving upon a public road yourself, or are you relying upon a photograph which could have been taken anywhere, particularly on the Sandringham Estate, which you haven't even seen yourself ?
If you choose to repeat something which is defamatory , that doesn't absolve you incidentally, but that is of course a matter for yourself. I certainly wouldn't chance it myself, but what do I know ?

Here's another little thing for you to apply your legal mind to. I know that road and use it often. It's in an area where many parts of the County are strictly speaking part of the Royal Estate, but which are nonetheless used by the general public for roads, housing and tenant agriculture. I'm not sure whether the site of the collision lies within these boundaries or not, but there's a big likelihood that it does.
Now, if the road crosses the Royal Estate in either of the places where you allege that crimes have taken place, do you think that the Road Traffic Act definition of a public road applies ? I know what I think, but I'm always interested in another professional opinion, especially since you've obviously got details of the evidence.

Here's another one for you, Rumpole. Since the prosecuting authority in this country is the Crown, and all prosecutions take place under the authority of the crown, can we presume that the Queen would wish to proceed with your allegations ?
She might ,of course - perhaps you know what she's thinking upon the matter.
Last edited by SirJimmySchoular on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:32 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Well, once again, you make a strong statement. Did you witness this person driving upon a public road yourself, or are you relying upon a photograph which could have been taken anywhere, particularly on the Sandringham Estate, which you haven't even seen yourself ?
If you choose to repeat something which is defamatory , that doesn't absolve you incidentally, but that is of course a matter for yourself. I certainly wouldn't chance it myself, but what do I know ?

Here's another little thing for you to apply your legal mind to. I know that road and use it often. It's in an area where many parts of the County are strictly speaking part of the Royal Estate, but which are nonetheless used by the general public for roads, housing and tenant agriculture. I'm not sure whether the site of the collision lies within these boundaries or not, but there's a big likelihood that it does.
Now, if the road crosses the Royal Estate in either of the places where you allege that crimes have taken place, do you think that the Road Traffic Act of a public road applies ? I know what I think, but I'm always interested in another professional opinion, especially since you've obviously got details of the evidence.

Here's another one for you, Rumpole. Since the prosecuting authority in this country is the Crown, and all prosecutions take place under the authority of the crown, can we presume that the Queen would wish to proceed with your allegations ?
She might ,of course - perhaps you know what she's thinking upon the matter.

You know when you quote someone, you’re actually supposed to pay attention to what they said?

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Thought I did. Do point out my error.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:56 pm

English/German parasites. Roll on the day when they are voted out, oh but wait we're not a democracy are we??

#welshandeuropean[/quote]

That’s true. Some losers would choose to ignore the results of a vote held in 2016...
Oh, and we parasitise off England to the tune of £14bn every year..

One day, in a galaxy far far away, you may actually get something right..

But that galaxy is yet to be formed.
rumpo kid

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Igovernor wrote:I bet anyone else would be prosecuted for dangerous driving or careless driving, not just warned, really would you be the one to report the duke for one of those offenses, his/her life as a copper would be over!

I am not sure he should be driving at 97.. but as for the accident ,boy was what ever hit him travelling.
the road apparently is an accident blackspot with double the national average of fatalities. so maybe not even his fault.?
pretty sure people would not be jumping to blame if it were someone else.?
dogfound

Next

Return to General Chat