Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST SO HEART BREAKING

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Malaysians mug you off again. You will never learn.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: JUST SO HEART BREAKING

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Grow up you pathetic little c**t your obsession with us is sad as f**k

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Mentally ill, get help

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:29 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Mentally ill, get help

I'm fine thank you Simon :wave:

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:Grow up you pathetic little c**t your obsession with us is sad as f**k

From the outside its quite hilarious actually, Sunday night and the story pops up in the media. Can't resist because it's so f*cking cringeworthy rather like when your owners changed your club colours and all the rest of the crap they come up with.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Daya wrote:

You're far from fine Daya ha ha. You're getting worse as you get older x

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Daya wrote:Malaysians mug you off again. You will never learn.

I don't think the Club mugged us off more like some of our fans mugged themselves off with the over the top grief junkie behaviour which I personaly along with a few others pointed out at the very start of this whole tragic situation.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:36 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Daya wrote:

come on Simon you must admit especially if you sit on the outside the Malaysians aint got a clue, can't even put a contract together, didn't have enough insurance to cover the loss so have to revert to these tactics meanwhile mugging off its own supporters by saying he was a Cardiff player and allowing all the Cardiff tributes to their player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:26 am

Daya wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Daya wrote:

come on Simon you must admit especially if you sit on the outside the Malaysians aint got a clue, can't even put a contract together, didn't have enough insurance to cover the loss so have to revert to these tactics meanwhile mugging off its own supporters by saying he was a Cardiff player and allowing all the Cardiff tributes to their player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: WARNING, PISS HEAD ALERT :sleepy2: :wave: feckin newbie :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 am

RV Casual wrote:

I don't think the Club mugged us off more like some of our fans mugged themselves off with the over the top grief junkie behaviour which I personaly along with a few others pointed out at the very start of this whole tragic situation.

Agree , the Sala song being sung against West Ham was OTT too

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:09 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Agree , the Sala song being sung against West Ham was OTT too

Some of the comments were absolutely ridiculous. Fans heartbroken over someone most had never heard of a few weeks earlier, and hardly any had ever set eyes on him. It was tragic for his family, but let's face it, nobody on here knew him any better than they know me.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:42 am

Vincent, Mehmet and Ken are doing a great job for us thanks..
Think you better look a little bit nearer to home in the club that you support.. what lovely , caring owners you have:-)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:42 am

Daya wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:Grow up you pathetic little c**t your obsession with us is sad as f**k

From the outside its quite hilarious actually, Sunday night and the story pops up in the media. Can't resist because it's so f*cking cringeworthy rather like when your owners changed your club colours and all the rest of the crap they come up with.

Couldnt resist because you're a pathetic bottom dweller and you life is pointless so you seek attention online even if it's negative.
im being serious now maybe you should seek some help and talk to a professional because there's definitely something wrong with you

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:43 am

See your back again after being away for a while ....why dont you just f**k off on your own board ,you're a pretty pathetic person having to comment on so much cardiff city ,you must have a sad life no doubt you probably get ridiculed on your own board.

Can we just ban this guy .....absolute clown.