Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ THURSDAY 28TH MARCH 2024 “

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: “ EROL BULUT WILL TODAY UPDATE CARDIFF CITY FANS “ :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thursday 28th March 2024

This Friday 3pm Cardiff City v Sunderland and Over 2,000 Sunderland fans are coming.

Erol Bulut:

"If I was manager for next season, I'd like to have Aaron Ramsey only for my team to have more profit from him than this season.”

“I have still heard nothing, but I will say again, I want to manage Cardiff City next season and I want to plan now.”

Erol Bulut will be looking to put things right after the embarrassment of not only being beat by Swansea but totally outplayed and his team showing NO fight or passion.

Buluts Cardiff team face a Sunderland team not won for 7 games including 6 defeats and their average age is 21.

The good news is Bulut has virtually a fit side and has three players who have the passion and skill to start, The two Colwill brothers and Striker Cian Ashford.

EROL BULUT:

“Ramsey might not start but he will play at least 30 minutes tomorrow.”

“I am surprised he never had any fans time for Wales? “

“We'll take things game by game on how we do, but we are going out to win every game.”

"The team really worked well in the sessions, which we’re happy with.

“JC has a bit of a problem with his hamstring, so it looks like he won’t be with us on Friday. One or two of the players are a little bit tired from the travelling.”

“McGuinness is back in full training.”

“ READ ALL EROL BULUTS UPDATES BELOW “

Erol Bulut:

“JC has a bit of a problem with his hamstring, so it looks like he won’t be with us on Friday. One or two of the players are a little bit tired from the travelling.

Kion [Etete] is also training with us, but he won’t be ready to start, nor Jak [Alnwick]. We have to be careful, but I don’t think it will be long until he is back.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: EROL BULUT:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am

EROL BULUT:

“ Ramsey “

“Maybe he will not start but for 30 minutes or 45 minutes he will be available," he said when asked on Ramsey's fitness. "Last game we also used him for 30 minutes. I was expecting him to play the last game against Poland, at least 15 minutes, maybe for the penalties. Every manager thinks differently and we have to respect the decision of the manager."

Bulut, who revealed he met with Ramsey shortly after the game, also suggested Ramsey might well have had something to offer during that wretched penalty shootout.

“I don’t know if that’s a positive or negative for Cardiff," he said. "I think for 15 or 20 minutes, or for penalties, Aaron is a key point. He’s a quality player, good with penalties. At least maybe you could use him for penalties. But every manager thinks differently and Page was thinking of something else.“
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 am

Erol Bulut:

More on Ramsey:

“About how he feels Wales losing we didn’t talk," After a game you don’t speak about these kind of things. I just saw he was disappointed. He was expecting to get 15 or 20 minutes in extra time. Poland were pushing and Wales could have kept the ball better with him. That’s my opinion – we have to accept the Wales manager. Only one missed penalty.

“Maybe he thinks about that. Ramsey is 33 and he has to see his injury history. If I was manager for next season, I’d like to have him only for my team. He can be with the national team to give morale and confidence as the experienced player. Aaron will decide what he wants with the national team.

“Healthy Aaron would be great if you could have him all season.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 am

Erol Bulut:

"Sunderland are a high-quality, young team who work well. We have to be fully concentrated tomorrow, and to think only about the three points."

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

16/03/2024 12:30pm Swansea City 2 Cardiff City 0 Crowd 20,005 Away Support 1,700

29/03/2024 15:00 Cardiff City v Sunderland Crowd Away Support

01/04/2024 15:00 Coventry City v Cardiff City
06/04/2024 15:00 Cardiff City v Hull City
10/04/2024 19:45 Birmingham City (a)
13/04/2024 15:00 Millwall (a)
20/04/2024 15:00 Southampton (h)
27/04/2024 15:00 Middlesbrough (h)

04/05/2024 12:30 Rotherham United (a)

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am

Erol Bulut:

“Some of my players went missing against Swansea and were not up for it, we owe to our fans to put it right.”

“We have eight games left and we are all in this together and must look to finish as high as possible.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

Erol Bulut:

“We'll take things game by game on how we do, but we are going out to win every game.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

Erol Bulut:

"We have to be fully concentrated tomorrow, and to think only about the three points.

“Now everybody is pushing to be in with their performance, and we have only eight games to play, so everybody knows where we want to be and what we want to push.

"Everybody knows that we take everything game by game, and this will continue. I think that the next three to four games will decide where we will be in May.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am

On Sale from Friday 5th April 2024:

Pay before 31st April and keep your seat:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am

Erol Bulut:

“Many of my players went for the national games which left us with a small squad, but we took some youngsters with us and had some good sessions.

"The team really worked well in the sessions, which we’re happy with.

“JC has a bit of a problem with his hamstring, so it looks like he won’t be with us on Friday. One or two of the players are a little bit tired from the travelling.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am

Erol Bulut:

“JC has a bit of a problem with his hamstring, so it looks like he won’t be with us on Friday. One or two of the players are a little bit tired from the travelling.

Kion [Etete] is also training with us, but he won’t be ready to start, nor Jak [Alnwick]. We have to be careful, but I don’t think it will be long until he is back.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Erol Bulit:

“I go out to win every game and my players do not give up till the final whistle.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

SUNDERLAND AFC:

SUNDERLAND UNBELIEVABLE 21 !? :

In the 51 years I have followed CCFC , I have never seen anything like it . In fact I never heard that it was done in professional football . I bet that none of you have either .

The average age of the Sunderland starting eleven team that could start against us this Friday could have an average age of just over 21 years .

This could be a record at this level but maybe not …..but anyway highly unusual . However the unbelievable thing is that in their last game following are the starting ages : 1 (24) year old - 2 (23) year old - 2 22) year old - 1 (21) year old - 4 (20) year old - 1 (18) year old.

This was their whole starting 11 !!?? Wow They drew that game …..having lost the previous four ……so I wonder if because of this improved performance they will make msny changes ? I expect they must , but still , we will be playing a very very young team .

Their manager Mike Dodds , is really only an “interim head coach” , he never played professional football , never was a full time manager and is 37 years old .

We have a very experienced team and had been in a four game winning roll prior to our Swansea defeat …..so we have recently been flying …while they have been sinking like a stone .

I am not an arrogant man nor dismissive of any team …… but really ……what can I say ……..I can’t say it ….but what the hell ….. we should be able to beat a team of kids ….none of whom is if any top notch proven pedigree.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut:

“Some of my players went missing against Swansea and were not up for it, we owe to our fans to put it right.”

“We have eight games left and we are all in this together and must look to finish as high as possible.”

Agree with Bulut on this and would like to see Rubin start as many as possible with brotherJoel and Cian Ashford getting individual game time when possible...

Momentum built in this season could aid us well in next... :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut:

Agree with Bulut on this and would like to see Rubin start as many as possible with brotherJoel and Cian Ashford getting individual game time when possible...

Momentum built in this season could aid us well in next... :ayatollah:

With you all the way Chris

Plan for next season

Bluebirds

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Sunderland Average age 21:

One reason for this very strange situation is that perhaps Sunderland are wanting to keep their players’ wages low to stay within the FFP rules …..while at the same time building for the future by developing young talent .

They figure that they are safe in the league and no chance of relegation …..so developing the youth for the future while curtailing the expenses can make a lot of sense.

This brings me to our own situation . Quite a few supporters are calling upon the Bulut and the Club ……to play as many of our youngsters as possible . Frankly that makes a lot of sense .

Who are the candidates for us ?

Both Colwill brothers and Cian Ashford without a doubt.

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ THURSDAY 28TH MARCH 2024 “

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

“McGuinness is now in full training.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Erol Bulut:

"If I was manager for next season, I'd like to have Aaron Ramsey only for my team to have more profit from him than this season.”

“I have still heard nothing, but I will say again, I want to manage Cardiff City next season and I want to plan now.”

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm

Erol Bulut: