Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: New Kit photo

Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Terrible wont be buying this for me or my kid preferred last years with the black/red

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Image

that is bloody horrible!! :shock: :o

Re: New Kit photo

Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 pm

d20 wrote:that is shit ,and why have a different colur red for shorts ...tan hasnt got a clue !

The shorts are awful

Re: Cardiff City 2013/14 home kit PICTURE

Hideous

Re: new picture of kit

Even the most ardent of Full Kit Wan*ers would find this kit challenging to wear.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 pm

surely that is not the new kit?

shocking kit ,worse than last year....tan hasnt got a clue and he would've had the final decision on it ,hes clueless.

:laughing5:
it look so sh1te, it's almost unreal... first I thought it was a piss-take...
but you know what: the reds and the new plastics deserve this... :mrgreen: :toothy7:

Re: New Cardiff City Home Shirt Photos

Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 pm

I hate the red anyway but last seasons red kit was 10 times better than this , it looks so cheap

Wed May 29, 2013 1:21 pm

d20 wrote:shocking kit ,worse than last year....tan hasnt got a clue and he would've had the final decision on it ,hes clueless.

explanation will be: two shades of lucky red are even more lucky than just one lucky-red... :lol:

That is absolutely vile. Looks like an old Liverpool kit. At least red and black kind of worked. Red and darker red look absolutely awful!!!

I Bleed Blue wrote:Image

At least it looks better than the previous strip because this one has a Premier League badge on it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Awful. Whoever thought those short go with that shit top needs sacking.

Jesus Wept.

Hofmeister wrote::laughing5:
but you know what: the reds and the new plastics deserve this... :mrgreen: :toothy7:

New plastics? :roll:

Who designs these kits...

I wonder if the blue away kit will use the same template I hope not :cry: .
First year in the prem the chance to show the world our kit and we produce that pile of shit :evil:

darran1927 wrote:I hate the red anyway but last seasons red kit was 10 times better than this , it looks so cheap

totally agree , i hate red but last years was better ...who the f**k will buy that ....its shit !!

Wed May 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Two shades of red, just to rub it in. That is just tacky, cheap and lazy. :sad7:

Re: New Kit

NEW KIT IS AWFUL

biggest year in history and we have to wear that shambles

designed by a 3 year old

Ackers wrote:Awful. Whoever thought those short go with that shit top needs sacking.

that would be tan then cos he would've had the last say !!

The shirt is growing on me, although that collar is annoying me.

The shorts are the main problem. Seriously, the fool that decided to change the red colour should be sacked. It makes it look so cheap.

It may just be the photo, but that looks so terrible on Hudson. It's as if somebody's just given him an XL top all creased from like 20 years and he had to put it on. The shorts are like something from the corner of a PE room for when you forgot to bring your own.

Why do we have Puma again?

Wed May 29, 2013 1:24 pm

phildavies wrote:I wonder if the blue away kit will use the same template I hope not :cry: .
First year in the prem the chance to show the world our kit and we produce that pile of shit :evil:

spot on.!

Wed May 29, 2013 1:25 pm

That is horrendous! Even worse than last years! Why the different shades of Red? And two white stripes on shorts in white but red on the the top

Well I suppose 75% of people will be happy with it.
It's the most embarrassing pile of shit i've ever laid eyes on

Did someone get paid to design that? :sad7:

Re: New Kit

Wed May 29, 2013 1:26 pm

new kit is an embarrassment and we are a Premiership club that now as a pub team kit to match our beer mat of a badge.

Why is it so difficult for Cardiff City Football Club to come out with a decent kit. Even when the club wore Blue, they were always pretty bad. There's only been a few down the years I've liked This however is HANGING!

Hang your head in shame whoever designed this!

It looks like Huds got to the changing room last and had to wear the odd shorts from lost property.

I'd be disappointed to wear a kit like that in the Cardiff & District league, let alone the Premiership.

Who the hell makes the design decisions? I can only imagine Tan stamped his rather warped fashion sense on things, but surely everyone at board level and the marketing department could have told him... Please no! This is truly shocking.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Jinks wrote:
Hofmeister wrote::laughing5:

New plastics? :roll:

however you call em, the ones who suddenly decided to follow their local side after slagging them off for ages as they werent as good as ManU or Liverpool... know a few of those...