Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRISTOL CITY FANS

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:09 am

Im surprised the wurzels have the intelligence to use a keyboard.
"RT If you hate Cardiff"
"Can't wait to hammer redbirds in legoland"
"Sold thier soul"
Etc ect etc

They are so funny it's unreal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: BRISTOL CITY FANS

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:10 am

they will be funny two divisions below us in 5 months

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:11 am

They're an embarrassing bunch, they were all singing about promotion when they beat us, look at the table now :lol:

They will take about 500 fans here again like they usually do.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 am

I was having a chuckle at the post (below).

The OP suggested supporting Cardiff City but his post was a play on words and a joke. However, he had abuse for about 2 hours while other fans tried to point out their mistake and despair at how thick their own fans are. :lol:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... o-cardiff/

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 am

Wayne S wrote:I was having a chuckle at the post (below).

The OP suggested supporting Cardiff City but his post was a play on words and a joke. However, he had abuse for about 2 hours while other fans tried to point out their mistake and despair at how thick their own fans are. :lol:

Pissed myself at that thread, they are incredibly stupid :lol:

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am

CantonJack wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I was having a chuckle at the post (below).

Pissed myself at that thread, they are incredibly stupid :lol:

I oddly felt sorry for the guy, it was quite a good joke, just a pity his audience are Wurzels. :D
Last edited by Wayne S on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am

I hope they bring a good number here in Feb, we took a load there and this could well be the last Severnside derby for a long while. I'd like to have a proper rivalry with them but they seem incapable of travelling 40 miles and having decent banter. Shit club no fans (except for when they're playing well)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am

CantonJack wrote:I hope they bring a good number here in Feb, we took a load there and this could well be the last Severnside derby for a long while. I'd like to have a proper rivalry with them but they seem incapable of travelling 40 miles and having decent banter. Shit club no fans (except for when they're playing well)

They won't, they've taken 500-600 the for the last two seasons. It's pathetic, Bristol's closer to us than Swansea ffs.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 am

Brilliant!

God! Wurzels are dense. :lol: :lol: