Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GIANT FLAG SURF FOR SWANSEA VOLUNTEERS

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 am

Earlier in the seaon we surfed the giant fa club flag which received mixed feedback some liked it others didnt. One thing for sure is it did look impressive if passed around correctly and one of our posters on here Jon Candy has captured some great images of it being surfed. The flag is currently folded up and in the trust office situated by the turnstiles in the Canton stand. I feel it should be re-surfed for the Swansea game. Will be an incredible atmosphere in the ground, live on sky, so thought why not get the flag back out. So its up to people but if theres a group of say 5/6 people who are able to surf the flag in the grange, ninian canton etc etc please go for it. All you would need to do is collect the flag from the trust office prior to kick off and unfurl it !!! :ayatollah:

Re: GIANT FLAG SURF FOR SWANSEA VOLUNTEERS

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

if it does get done.. gonna need 4 people, willing to walk with it holding the corners... otherwise it gets turned inside out.. upside down!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:if it does get done.. gonna need 4 people, willing to walk with it holding the corners... otherwise it gets turned inside out.. upside down!

Good idea. Would love to see it up.

I would probably be too drunk to have the responsibilty of it though :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm

chippy909 wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:if it does get done.. gonna need 4 people, willing to walk with it holding the corners... otherwise it gets turned inside out.. upside down!

Good idea. Would love to see it up.

I would probably be too drunk to have the responsibilty of it though :lol:

i think everyone will be quite drunk on that day! :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 pm

The flag looks great when it is displayed properly and with the ground packed it should be less of a problem passing it around although everyone having had a drink could be it ends up a bit skewiff :roll:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 am

I`ll pass it on , if I can see it ! :D Might have been easier last season , with the early KO ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: