Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MONDAY 29th MARCH A BIG DAY

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Everyone is Very Very Nervous down at THE NEW STADIUM as MONDAY 29th MARCH IS WAGE DAY FOR EVERYONE PLAYERS/STAFF etc .
If the Wages are ALL PAID,Then The Malaysians have once again put their Money where Their Mouth is and Have Guaranteed OUR FUTURE .

Re: MONDAY 29th MARCH A BIG DAY

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

So at the moment Annis we are totally in the dark as to whether the Malaysians have or are going to invest. Surely they have made there minds up by now. For stability sake surely they can make some statement, or is it because the Riddler is still here. Who is in control at the moment Annis as you said in an earlier thread that Ridsdales powers have been taken away. Is it Steve Borley? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:32 pm

This will show how serious they are about us, anxious times.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:33 pm

SB said to me the other day, now the Malaysians have to put the REAL MONEY IN, ANXIOUS WAIT.

Yes SB and PG are in charge now.

But PR has the title :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Ridsdale was still parked in the number one space today though! :evil:

Anyone know what was happening in the club today? Car park was pretty full at lunchtime, lots of people leaving the main entrance. Probably another corporate thing I guess?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Owain wrote:Ridsdale was still parked in the number one space today though! :evil:

Anyone know what was happening in the club today? Car park was pretty full at lunchtime, lots of people leaving the main entrance. Probably another corporate thing I guess?

Owain, his Car might off been there, but No one in the Club has seen him all day.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Owain wrote:Ridsdale was still parked in the number one space today though! :evil:

Owain, his Car might off been there, but No one in the Club has seen him all day.

With the impending redundancy perhaps he was doing the weekly shop with free parking in M&...errrr... I mean ASDA

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

:lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Annis, how sure are you that they've not got the money to cover the wage bill this month?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:42 pm

VBoy wrote:Annis, how sure are you that they've not got the money to cover the wage bill this month?

To be honest not sure at all.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

did anyone check the car
he hasnt gone an gassed imself has he ?
someone check the boot.

was funny last night when we were leaving, they players cars were all around but riddlers car had stewards around it lol

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:50 am

Spoke again to some of the staff, they really are worried and No one is making any comments from management.

If the y pay it, like I say, It means weve def got the Malaysians on board big time.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm

It may also have a psychological effect on the team as far as the Leicester game is concerned on Tuesday night.

Let's hope some money is found from somewhere.