Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After last nights game -

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I feel more positive than ever!! Lets be honest Sheffield were awful and our football in the first half and for some of the second shows we are back on track. Everyone in the ground could see how much better than them we were and on another day it could have been 5-1. Bothroyd out for 2 games now is ok as we have him back for 'The Unwashed' game and seeing Etuhu come back just in time (as he can play Jays role) is good. Ledley on way back as well as Hudson and Gerrard to compete for places. McPhail and Darcey like new signings........don't get down about last night as the momentum is with us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: After last nights game -

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Welcome Back Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: where you been hiding?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Been topping up my medication levels so i have extra positivity to share during our run in towards the promised land!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Been topping up my medication levels so i have extra positivity to share during our run in towards the promised land!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm

He cracks me up, but blazing dont go missing for so long again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

saddle bags a positive return, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm

i'm with you Saddles, and this time if we go to Wembley im booking a limo and you can have a seat :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I feel more positive than ever!! Lets be honest Sheffield were awful and our football in the first half and for some of the second shows we are back on track. Everyone in the ground could see how much better than them we were and on another day it could have been 5-1. Bothroyd out for 2 games now is ok as we have him back for 'The Unwashed' game and seeing Etuhu come back just in time (as he can play Jays role) is good. Ledley on way back as well as Hudson and Gerrard to compete for places. McPhail and Darcey like new signings........don't get down about last night as the momentum is with us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I feel more positive than ever!! Lets be honest Sheffield were awful and our football in the first half and for some of the second shows we are back on track. Everyone in the ground could see how much better than them we were and on another day it could have been 5-1. Bothroyd out for 2 games now is ok as we have him back for 'The Unwashed' game and seeing Etuhu come back just in time (as he can play Jays role) is good. Ledley on way back as well as Hudson and Gerrard to compete for places. McPhail and Darcey like new signings........don't get down about last night as the momentum is with us!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wouldn't it be great if Etuhu came in, held the ball up like Bothroyd does, but used his strength
and didn't fall over every 2 minutes. Jay may not get back for the Jacks game....