Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHOULD APPEAL ABOUT BOTH'S BOOKING

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Just seen it again on the telly, it was a nailed on penalty, the problem I feel is that possibly Bothroyd's known for his falling down and may have a rep.

Re: SHOULD APPEAL ABOUT BOTH'S BOOKING

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm

and if his appeal is uncessful they could impose an even longer BaN! :cry:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 pm

and u cant appeal yellow cards :(

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm

From where i was i was, i was seeing him throwing himself across the floor more than the actual foul - have to say it's beacuse it Bothroyd thats happens. He seems to dramatise everything (like Ronaldo) and it does get tedious to watch.

Just get over it and Bothroyd make sure you play the ball and the player rather than giving us the amatuer dramatics on the pitch!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm

His reputation does preceed him.

However, maybe we could have a protest down the stadium, UEFA need to do something about these refs. We could get signatures...................... :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

PtB wrote:His reputation does preceed him.

However, maybe we could have a protest down the stadium, UEFA need to do something about these refs. We could get signatures...................... :lol:

What an idea :old: I'll make the banners

REFS, TREAT US AS EQUALS.

:lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

chippy909 wrote:

What an idea :old: I'll make the banners

REFS, TREAT US AS EQUALS.

:lol:

I mean, there could be wide scale matchfixing going on against us :violent1:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

I've had a great idea i will get a load of sticky notes which i will paste all around CCS announcing a protest march against bad decisions from Referees and i will personally ring Paulo Sousa and invite him to join our demostration ;) :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm

It's not fair. There is a conspirrrracy against us.