DARCY BLAKE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DARCY BLAKE

Postby nobby » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Never really been fussed on him as a player, when he went on loan to Plymouth i honestly thought that would be the end of his Cardiff career.

But i will hold my hands up, how wrong was i, playing well for us at the moment is a vesatile player and was outstanding once again last night.

So Darcy, if you reading this,credit where its due, keep it up and stay off them McDonalds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
nobby

DARCY BLAKE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: DARCY BLAKE

Postby chippy909 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

I like him. I wanted him back at Cardiff as I like to give the youngsters a chance.

Top player brilliant form

Keep it up Darcy :ayatollah:
Copyright. Millichip & Co Ltd
chippy909

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Ive always thought he was a bit underrated but before he went to Plymouth I did think he was starting to lose his way a little.

Been exceptional lately considering he has been moved about so much.
Clearly he went to Plymouth with the right attitude where as for example Feeney went away to Sheff Wed and got next to no game time. Both players needed the game time and it clearly helps.

Also if we are making cut backs as expected with the wages next season players like Darcy are the ones we need to keep. Low on wages, versatile and good work ethic (and welsh :ayatollah:).
2blue2handle

Postby Jez » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

I think his place at the back is where he looks settled - I like to watch him - he has the attacking balls to go for a ball - he does not shy away from any size player and for a youngster that is a great asset!

Keep it up Blakey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jez :D
Jez

Postby Billy Hunt. » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm

He makes a great centre back
Twitter.

Cardiff. Rangers.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/514 ... us/tcm.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Billy Hunt.

Postby rorkes drift » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:27 pm

i think he is getting better with every game
rorkes drift

Return to General Chat