Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansea

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm

where will the swansea buses be comming in, through grangetown or by the main entrance? :evil:

Re: swansea

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Main Entrance im guessing.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 pm

they be fucked if they go through grangetown f**k me :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 am

48 caravan loads of the gypo fuckers. 10 at a time. should keep the ely youth busy :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am

straignt off motoway straight in the back of the ground. the police wont let us near them :twisted:
the fuckin army will be out!

doesnt stop them poping early morning to share a pint with us in canton though ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am

Surely they dont plan on shutting all the pubs until KO again this time.
Made me laugh seeing everyone in canton stood outside pubs that were shut with cans :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 am

get one of those beer machine things they got at the stadium the one you put on your back, walk through canton and make a fortune :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

2blue2handle wrote:Surely they dont plan on shutting all the pubs until KO again this time.
Made me laugh seeing everyone in canton stood outside pubs that were shut with cans :lol:

not a chance! i was in ninian car park at 7.30am last year, loads already there, some guy went through a crate of bow before 9am :lol:

think were all meeting early in town that day

CANT FECKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 am

:o We werent prepared :cry:
Had my only ever pint in NP that day :shock:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am

2blue2handle wrote::o We werent prepared :cry:
Had my only ever pint in NP that day :shock:

got droped into cardiff about 7.15 by my dad, we had bags full of booze, there were groups of guys sat on the pavement alredy drinking.

copper van stoped us, said wats in your bag, said booze, he went ok, just stay out of trouble :lol:

as i obviosly did :ugeek: :oops:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am

Dunno why we were so naive :lol:
We got into canton and then stood there for about 20mins deciding what to do :oops:
Went to NP and had my first and last ever few pints in the bob bank...oh actually one on the open day.

No such mistake this year, ill be prepared and pissed :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:46 am

2blue2handle wrote:Dunno why we were so naive :lol:
We got into canton and then stood there for about 20mins deciding what to do :oops:
Went to NP and had my first and last ever few pints in the bob bank...oh actually one on the open day.

No such mistake this year, ill be prepared and pissed :ayatollah: :lol:

some pubs in canton were open before the milkman got out of bed. ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am

ill be clued up this year and plenty of time to drink :ayatollah:
Still amazed they are allowing it to be played at 17.20 :o

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am

2blue2handle wrote:ill be clued up this year and plenty of time to drink :ayatollah:
Still amazed they are allowing it to be played at 17.20 :o

its incredable.......

police are still doing everything in there power to change it!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 am

I hope they dont change it but its asking for trouble :lol:

Is it on sky? I assume so?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 am

2blue2handle wrote:I hope they dont change it but its asking for trouble :lol:

Is it on sky? I assume so?

yeh sky have got rights to the game, and money talks especially the state we are in!
but police are still trying everything to change it.
it wont happen though so wouldnt worry :D

I HOPE NOT ANYWAY.....

if we draw the jacks in playoff semis, one game will be a weds evening 8-) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:07 am

Got dropped off in canton last season, met my Mates, in the pub for 9.30 ! Can`t believe it this year, bringing the Mrs and the dog down `for easter` :D :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 am

Pete wrote:Got dropped off in canton last season, met my Mates, in the pub for 9.30 ! Can`t believe it this year, bringing the Mrs and the dog down `for easter` :D :D

as great as 5.20ko is , its just stupid :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

I know Mate, at the boro game I was asking my Mate, and I waited til last Sat, then it`s got to be too late to change, and booked the hotel (dog friendly) and bought my ticket , sorted ! Can`t fkin wait now tho ! :D :D :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 am

Pete wrote:I know Mate, at the boro game I was asking my Mate, and I waited til last Sat, then it`s got to be too late to change, and booked the hotel (dog friendly) and bought my ticket , sorted ! Can`t fkin wait now tho ! :D :D :D

where you traveling from?

should be awsum.

:ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 am

Chasetown ! Staffs, been to a few games since 2008 ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 am

Pete wrote:Chasetown ! Staffs, been to a few games since 2008 ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats a trek, hope it turns out to be a good weekend for the bluebirds :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 am

I love it ! Wifes relations live in St.Mellons, and I`m away for a beer , I think it`s gonna be tight, but we`re gonna do em this year ! 2-1 ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 am

Pete wrote:Chasetown ! Staffs, been to a few games since 2008 ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

is that since we came up to visit you in the cup ?
great day out that was, absolute fab. rugby club peeps were great all the police were great and the ground, what can you say it takes you back to grass roots football