Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEATHERSPOONS

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:10 am

Even tho I f*cking hate them, I think we're all meeting in the Sppoons in Crystal Palce tomorrow. Cant wait for it now. Love London Games. I love the ride on the tubes see :D

Re: WEATHERSPOONS

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 am

BlueCheg wrote:Even tho I f*cking hate them, I think we're all meeting in the Sppoons in Crystal Palce tomorrow. Cant wait for it now. Love London Games. I love the ride on the tubes see :D

everyone says to me its cheap in weatherspoons :evil: but its only cheap mon-thursday weekend thy put prices up :twisted:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 am

Buzzing for it. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 am

BlueCheg wrote:Even tho I f*cking hate them, I think we're all meeting in the Sppoons in Crystal Palce tomorrow. Cant wait for it now. Love London Games. I love the ride on the tubes see :D

the tube scares me, its to fast, im used to arriva trains :oops:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 pm

see you all in there leaving Cardiff about 6ish so hopefully be there just after 10 oçlock :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

I like the big tall buildings

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm

i likes the smell of onions, so i will see you all there ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Cheg, are us merthyr fans meeting in the brunswick tomorrow before going to didcot, rich said something about it to me but he said he has to speak to you first