Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Wedding Anniversary today

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 am

Told the wife last night that I will be booking a weekend away for us next year, little does she know that it will be a weekend in Cardiff ready for the only Saturday fixture for the Euro 2012 finals Wales vs england haha!
Just wait for the penny to drop :o Could have a bit of explaining to do :)
Just got to get from Zante to Montenegro in September now :roll:

Re: My Wedding Anniversary today

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 am

By law of averages it must be one of mine as well.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

BigGwynram wrote:By law of averages it must be one of mine as well.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

:lol: :lol:
Biggest haedache is getting to Montenegro from Zante, good thing is we don't return to the UK until the Tuesday after the match so I have got a few days to return to the family holiday.
Good thing is both my sons will want to go as well, so the wife can have a few days with my daughter sunning herself without the "men" about :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:21 am

wkdblue wrote:

love the image, one of my favorite cartoons

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 am

Bluetaf wrote:Told the wife last night that I will be booking a weekend away for us next year, little does she know that it will be a weekend in Cardiff ready for the only Saturday fixture for the Euro 2012 finals Wales vs england haha!

Where in Zante are you off? - my missus wants to go to Tsilivi in Zante this summer - any ideas what it's like?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:Told the wife last night that I will be booking a weekend away for us next year, little does she know that it will be a weekend in Cardiff ready for the only Saturday fixture for the Euro 2012 finals Wales vs england haha!

Where in Zante are you off? - my missus wants to go to Tsilivi in Zante this summer - any ideas what it's like?

We are staying in Laganas, not stayed in Tsilivi before but have visited there and found it was ok, as was the rest of the island

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I went to Tsivili for a week a few years ago (2005 watched Liverpool winning the champions league against AC Milan there). Its a chilled out place with plenty of bars / resturants. Its near the airport so the transfers easy, beach about a 1km long. Not quite as mental as laganas with some proper Greek resturants. The capital Zante Town (the port) is near which is worth a visit.

I would go back again for a week.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Bluetaf wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Biggest haedache is getting to Montenegro from Zante, good thing is we don't return to the UK until the Tuesday after the match so I have got a few days to return to the family holiday.
Good thing is both my sons will want to go as well, so the wife can have a few days with my daughter sunning herself without the "men" about :D

i'm sure the greek lads will look after her for a few days ;)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 am

I know this topic is old but I really need help for my wedding this coming May. We haven’t found the right wedding dress for my wife so we are scanning the pictures of other wedding couples and see if their wedding dress will suit the likes of my wife. Do you have any pictures of your wedding? By the way, best wishes to you and good luck to your next anniversary soon.