Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST SAY THIS HAPPENS ON MONDAY

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

No one gets paid, what will everyone do, Including us, We will ALL TURN ON Pistol Pete once again, but even worse this time, Surely thats what The malaysians would like to happen and then they get us cheaper as Pistol Pete will Panic and Lower his price on shares and pay off.

I am not def saying this will happen, but If I was the Malaysians thats what i would DEF DO.

Re: JUST SAY THIS HAPPENS ON MONDAY

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

If the Malaysians don't sort out payment on Monday shouldn't we be concerned about where their real intentions lie? It would bring into question their commitment on the whole deal surely?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:01 pm

i can not stand ridsdale but why just him you would have to blame the whole board
they have all brought us to this point

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Zabier wrote:If the Malaysians don't sort out payment on Monday shouldn't we be concerned about where their real intentions lie? It would bring into question their commitment on the whole deal surely?

I sort of agree, but I know for a Fact forget what Terry(Echo) and The Riddler Say, they Def want him gone and he is hanging on, I am only saying what I would do in their Position, They can now play around with us, as we are Desperate.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

they will try and get the club as cheap as possible like any senseible
bissiness men and who can blame them but lets hope the club
dont suffer by them waiting

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:01 pm

why would they not wait till say 48 hours before the court date?
they know our situation possibly better than even every other board member, offer a pittance then , what could the board do, accept or lose everything.
i do not believe the malaysians would come on board till then.
why are they waiting and taking so long, i believe they are waiting till we have to accept basically whatever they offer.
we will be in no pisition to refuse?