Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two big home games, so lets see how big we are

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Surely leicester crowd should be over 20,000.
and plymouth crowd 25,000 plus.
surely if we want premiership football so bad south wales football fans should turn out in force.
bloody leeds get over 30,000 in a lower league lol.

Re: Two big home games, so lets see how big we are

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Since I've been watching football Leeds have had 2 spells in the top division winning it once in each spell, won the FA Cup and got to the final of the old European Cup. All we have done in that time is get to an FA Cup final.

Whwn we get to the prem then we will get the crowds.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm

leicester and plymouth should fetch decent following so see no reason for 22000 for leicester and with it bein boxing day 25000 forplymouth game

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

tomo wrote:leicester and plymouth should fetch decent following so see no reason for 22000 for leicester and with it bein boxing day 25000 forplymouth game

I agree Tomo, The Crowds should now rise and if form continues every crowd should be well over 20,000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:Surely leicester crowd should be over 20,000.
and plymouth crowd 25,000 plus.
surely if we want premiership football so bad south wales football fans should turn out in force.
bloody leeds get over 30,000 in a lower league lol.

Think we will get 21000 next week and 24000 boxing day. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 pm

two massive games for us, like you say love to see huge crowds and a stunning atmosphere

come on south wales lets support the boys......and make some noise

look out ali :lol: :lol: that jobs mine ;)

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 am

Looking at the ticket sales for Sat, we could be looking at 22k. I hope we do as the players deserve it for the commitment they're now showing for the badge! Gutted I won't be there on Sat due to me being stuck in work! My season ticket is going to a new fan though so hopefully he will keep coming week in week out