Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huw Jenkins

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:16 am

I'm Just reading an article about him in Wales Business Insider magazine where he quotes -

“I’m in favour of a lot of clubs overspending and getting into financial trouble, going into administration and getting docked points because it helps us”

Nice to see he’s able to stand back and look at the bigger footballing picture.

Can’t say I favour clubs going into administration. You see Huw, other than the docking of 10 points there are few other important points –

Possibly the loss of a football club.
Suppliers losing their money and possibly jobs.
The club in administration losing jobs.
Employees going without pay etc...

Merry Xmas Huw, you prick.

Re: Huw Jenkins

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:23 am

lets be fair , he is a jumped up thick prick! :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 am

he always takes the moral high ground, now his club is so financially prudent will they give any money back to the people they owe fro mwhen they nearly went bust? didnt the creditors get 5p in the pound? They are lucky the council built them a stadium to rent, otherwise they would still be pulling in 8000 at the wretch. I cant stand the bloke, he always aims sly little digs at us. Maybe he should be more concerned about his clubs dwindling attendances of late. utter prick

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 am

There are many reasons why I would love new investment into our club and the removal of the debt.

Somewhere on that list is the satisfaction that the JBs won't be able to mention our debt whenever they get the chance.

How they forget, and this coming from a club that doesn't even have a football ground.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 am

Yes Huw what about paying back the money your club owe? how about 50p in the pound.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 am

They got £2 million for Marinez and £1 millon for Scotland. How how did they spend on new players? Dont think it was that much so where did the money go?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 am

not sure if they have spent all the money, also was it in a lump sum? wages, rent etc all has to come from money taken on the turnstiles which are dwindling. lots of overheads to pay from 1 income.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 pm

they need that cash to make up for the shit support they have as gate receipts cant be much with the crowds they have.SHIT GROUND NO FANS comes to mind. :D

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm

I wish Huw would get this " Anti Cardiff mentality" out of his system. There is no need for it in football. Maybe it's the rent he has to pay for his business premises to another football Club Director that gets his hackles up! ( Strange situation but true)

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm

He looks like a right little weasel as well.

As I mentioned with Leighton James. I just find his constant referencing to us flattering and hilarious.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

TNT wrote:I wish Huw would get this " Anti Cardiff mentality" out of his system. There is no need for it in football. Maybe it's the rent he has to pay for his business premises to another football Club Director that gets his hackles up! ( Strange situation but true)

wots that then tnt ? jenkins hates us and is always mouthing off!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 pm

On BBC Radio Rugby at lunchtime that Sousa says there is no money to strengthen in the January window. Dont know what their break even figure is but they obviously aren't hitting it. In the summer I believe they paid over the odds to make sur ethey got DeVires to resign, Dyer joined for around the £400k mark (dont know how many wallets have gone missing in teh dressing room since) and of course Beattie signed for around £700k paid in installments. By my reconing with about £4m coming in in various sales and compensations there should be a bit left in teh pot, unless Huw isn't as squeeky clean and as open as all the Jacks feel he is.
Leon Britton out of contract and wants a move back to London, they're all talking about them getting Simon Davies from fulham with little leon going the other way. Cant see them paying teh wages myself.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:05 pm

TNT wrote:I wish Huw would get this " Anti Cardiff mentality" out of his system. There is no need for it in football. Maybe it's the rent he has to pay for his business premises to another football Club Director that gets his hackles up! ( Strange situation but true)

Can you spill the beans?

If not how about letting us know what particular business premises are rented form another club director.
Might be able to find the rest myself.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm

yea come on tint spill those beans who owns his business property?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Well this is only something that I picked up on from Peter Thorne in a property discussion only a few weeks ago as we were discussing barn conversions which is something Peter and his wife like to do.

Anyway as normal talk came around to football as well as property and we discussed the welsh property market and moved on to commercial property investments there. He seemed to think that one of your Directors owns the business property of Huw Jenkins and although Huw wanted to purchase it, the Cardiff Director stole it from under his nose and became his Landlord. I didnt get the name of which Director it was - sorry, but its quite a remarkable story if actually true but I think you will find that it's correct.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 pm

There's city fan who actually works for Huw Jenkins

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 pm

RobP wrote:Can’t say I favour clubs going into administration. You see Huw, other than the docking of 10 points there are few other important points –

Possibly the loss of a football club.
Suppliers losing their money and possibly jobs.
The club in administration losing jobs.
Employees going without pay etc...

Merry Xmas Huw, you prick.

What an utter nob he is. The reason why clubs now get points deducted is because shit like Swansea and Leicester used admin to get out of paying debts. If it had not been for this Wrexham could still have been a league club. I hope Swansea City end up in the South Wales Amateur League.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm

TNT wrote:Well this is only something that I picked up on from Peter Thorne in a property discussion only a few weeks ago as we were discussing barn conversions which is something Peter and his wife like to do.

Anyway as normal talk came around to football as well as property and we discussed the welsh property market and moved on to commercial property investments there. He seemed to think that one of your Directors owns the business property of Huw Jenkins and although Huw wanted to purchase it, the Cardiff Director stole it from under his nose and became his Landlord. I didnt get the name of which Director it was - sorry, but its quite a remarkable story if actually true but I think you will find that it's correct.

#

Who is he on about I wonder :lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:
TNT wrote:Well this is only something that I picked up on from Peter Thorne in a property discussion only a few weeks ago as we were discussing barn conversions which is something Peter and his wife like to do.

#

Who is he on about I wonder :lol:

Swansea's Attendance's.....
Highest Lowest Average
18209 Cardiff City(07/11/09) 12775 Reading(18/08/09) 15109
That's not very good considering it's their highest league position for 21 years......

Hopefully they will be well skint soon.....
http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Attenda ... 54,00.html

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:

#

Who is he on about I wonder :lol:[/quote

Could well be Paul Guy.

I know Guy bought the land around the Liberty to develop - where the old Addis factory was.

Pity he's not a proper City fan, could have had a laugh with that.

:D

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

#

Who is he on about I wonder :lol:[/quote

Could well be Paul Guy.

I know Guy bought the land around the Liberty to develop - where the old Addis factory was.

Pity he's not a proper City fan, could have had a laugh with that.

:D

I hope his landlord whacks his rent up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 pm

He should know, Swansea City have been there, their correct title at companies house is:
Swansea City 1982 - when they went into administration. And if they dont pay Neath port Talbot
Council back the £3m for the lone to build the shite house, they will be there again.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Well this is only something that I picked up on from Peter Thorne in a property discussion only a few weeks ago as we were discussing barn conversions which is something Peter and his wife like to do.

Anyway as normal talk came around to football as well as property and we discussed the welsh property market and moved on to commercial property investments there. He seemed to think that one of your Directors owns the business property of Huw Jenkins and although Huw wanted to purchase it, the Cardiff Director stole it from under his nose and became his Landlord. I didnt get the name of which Director it was - sorry, but its quite a remarkable story if actually true but I think you will find that it's correct.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

He's probably having a hard time at the mo. His business is builders/plumbers merchants - I think he's got two.

This is the link to the Addis development http://www.pmg-plc.com/Portfolio_brown_addis.html

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:27 am

I checked this morning for you the property is owned by CMB Properties.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Is that Borley? (CMB)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm

f**k ay, theres a turn up innit :lol:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm

TNT wrote:I checked this morning for you the property is owned by CMB Properties.

Are you sure of this.

The only CMB Properties registered is up North and is a dissolved company.

There are 2 other CMB Property management and CMB property development, but both registered in the south of England.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/14d21 ... 688#result

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
TNT wrote:I checked this morning for you the property is owned by CMB Properties.

Are you sure of this.

There are 2 other CMB Property management and CMB property development, but both registered in the south of England.

Evening Lawnmower, I didnt pay that much attention to detail sorry but would estimate its one of the lower ones and is hearsay from a football player!

This gave my ribs a tickle

03311200 L DIRECT DEBT SOLUTIONS LIMITED in Liquidation

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

TNT wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Are you sure of this.

Evening Lawnmower, I didnt pay that much attention to detail sorry but would estimate its one of the lower ones and is hearsay from a football player!

This gave my ribs a tickle

03311200 L DIRECT DEBT SOLUTIONS LIMITED in Liquidation

:lol:

If its just hearsay then i'm not convinced.

it would be VERY funny if true.

Jenkins is just the mouthpiece of the Jacks (and what a mouthpiece he is), its Morgan who's the money man.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Heard he owns Caseys buiders merchants in Neath by CEM Days motor dealers and is not a nice person to work for. So go to Jewsons etc to buy your things.