Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

5 grounds

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

If you could go to 5 grounds for a game (rather than one of those guided tours) you've never been to before, which ones would you go to (in order of preference)? Mine would be:

1. San Siro
2. Nou Camp
3. Allianz Arena
4. Bernabeu
5. Azteca Stadium

Re: 5 grounds

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Nou Camp
San Siro
Anfield
Celtic Park
Bearnabau

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Only one for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Only one for me

Have you never been there then? :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm

What ground is that?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm

1. hamburg for the safe standing section

ttp://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl ... s%3Disch:1

2. san siro - been outside and couldve bought ticket for the game in the night but me or my dad couldnt get in contact with my sister or mum so we couldnt go wouldve watched inter lazio in the italian charity shield type thing
3. wembley again this season with city :)
4 .nou camp had a tour but not watched a game.
5.athens olympic stadium

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Have you never been there then? :lol:

I didn't see the "never been too part" :oops:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Been to the San Siro - an absolute dump of a ground, never been so shocked.

I fancy the Nou Camp and the Bernabeu.
Not fussed on anything else really.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

[quote="Nottage Blue"]If you could go to 5 grounds for a game (rather than one of those guided tours) you've never been to before, which ones would you go to (in order of preference)? Mine would be:

1. San Siro
2. Nou Camp
3. Allianz Arena
4. Bernabeu
5. Azteca Stadium[/quot

I have been lucky enough to see games at 3 of those (San Siro , Camp Nou and Bernabau )so would have to go for Azteca from that list although any of the big stadia from South America would do for me.

My personal favourite for grounds visited has to be the Olympic Stadium in Berlin (Hertha v Hamburg) - mixes tradition with modern perfectly and the atmosphere was electric.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 pm

since62 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:If you could go to 5 grounds for a game (rather than one of those guided tours) you've never been to before, which ones would you go to (in order of preference)? Mine would be:

1. San Siro
2. Nou Camp
3. Allianz Arena
4. Bernabeu
5. Azteca Stadium[/quot

I have been lucky enough to see games at 3 of those (San Siro , Camp Nou and Bernabau )so would have to go for Azteca from that list although any of the big stadia from South America would do for me.

My personal favourite for grounds visited has to be the Olympic Stadium in Berlin (Hertha v Hamburg) - mixes tradition with modern perfectly and the atmosphere was electric.

Nou Camp
Bernabeu

they are the only two i would like to see i did go to giants stadium in new york, f*cking massive i watched the new york giants play atlanta awesome day out.... there was 91000's odd in there...

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

would love to watch brazil in the maracana
http://avidaebela.files.wordpress.com/2 ... racana.jpg