Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE TONIGHT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

The last 2o minutes the crowd became the replacement player, that was the loudest it's been since we moved over, backs to the wall stuff and we should some bottle tonight, seems like we may be hitting a good run at a good time.
If we can get a couple of the key players back it can only help us, come on City,.

Re: FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE TONIGHT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Gabor took one for the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Agreed Gwyn, you could hear the atmosphere spreading to the park on CCPlayer, they even commented on it.

It'll be even better on Saturday, cos I'm loud as f**k :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 pm

hailesy wrote:Gabor took one for the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he had no choice but to bring him down! I for one respect his decision as they were odds on to score! Heart in the mouth stuff though. Big win. well done lads.....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Absolutley Quality!!
whole of Ninian stand on its feet!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

PtB wrote:Agreed Gwyn, you could hear the atmosphere spreading to the park on CCPlayer, they even commented on it.

Please give an extra loud YOU JACK b*stard for my good mates Tate and Trundle. Would love to be there but can't leavethe Mrs (36 weeks pregnant with lots of complications....)

Enjoy the day and give as much abuse as possible to ther jerks and hopefully watch chops score a hat trick......

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Merlin wrote:
hailesy wrote:Gabor took one for the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he had no choice but to bring him down! I for one respect his decision as they were odds on to score! Heart in the mouth stuff though. Big win. well done lads.....

and intelligent enough to do it outside the box and then have a go at the Ref! Legend :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PtB wrote:Agreed Gwyn, you could hear the atmosphere spreading to the park on CCPlayer, they even commented on it.

Please give an extra loud YOU JACK b*stard for my good mates Tate and Trundle. Would love to be there but can't leavethe Mrs (36 weeks pregnant with lots of complications....)

Enjoy the day and give as much abuse as possible to ther jerks and hopefully watch chops score a hat trick......

With pleasure mate :ayatollah:

Hope everything goes well with the mrs and baby :thumbup:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

PtB wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

With pleasure mate :ayatollah:

Hope everything goes well with the mrs and baby :thumbup:

Another Bluebird on the Way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Another Bluebird on the Way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic mate. My boy is four in June, ask him what team he supports and it's "Clydebank, Cardiff and Scotland" then he does "the tollah" lol

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

PtB wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Another Bluebird on the Way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic mate. My boy is four in June, ask him what team he supports and it's "Clydebank, Cardiff and Scotland" then he does "the tollah" lol

My 2 boys (13 and 6) are CCFC CCFC and CCFC despite living in a town full of little twats who support Man U, Chelsea and Scousers. When my 13yr old gets stick about his team from the plastics he responds with @Have you seen yr team in a Cup Final?' Usually shuts them up.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Kept me in my seat till the final whisle, will settle down now with a cup of hot chocolate and count my stash.

MILLIONAIRS ROW IN CANTON

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The last 2o minutes the crowd became the replacement player, that was the loudest it's been since we moved over, backs to the wall stuff and we should some bottle tonight, seems like we may be hitting a good run at a good time.
If we can get a couple of the key players back it can only help us, come on City,.

awesome atmosphere, best night so far in the C.C.S

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:02 pm

I've got to agree with this, the place was bouncing last 15/20 minutes, hopefully it'll be like it for the 90 on Saturday!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The last 2o minutes the crowd became the replacement player, that was the loudest it's been since we moved over, backs to the wall stuff and we should some bottle tonight, seems like we may be hitting a good run at a good time.

Agreed! Was it luck or fate that we had the Canton Stand behind Marshall in the 2nd half after having our usual end switched in the 1st half?! That may well have been my favourite match at the CCS so far this season ..... I expect that to change on Saturday, though!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Brilliant, even the misserable bastards behind me stood for the last 10/20 mins. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

he family stand stood up and were counted tonight, me n bakedalaska made sure of it, got a saw throat now mind just had a medisinal wiskey before bedtime :lol:
baked on his way back to derby

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Its seems the best atmospheres lately have been the midweek games,hopefully that will all change saturday.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Last 20mins confirms nothing wrong with the sound in the stadium thats for sure. Everyone was behind the team, even us lot in the Ninian stand were standing at the end. Immence

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Best CCS game so far. Fugging brilliant.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 am

Totally agree Gwyn and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am

Totally agree with you Gwyn, I think all the crowd could see the players were up for it and gave them the support required, WELL DONE TO ALL THE PLAYERS & THE SUPPORTERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Best atmosphere at the stadium so far.we need to be on form on sat and shut those jacks up !