Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The night the New Stadium became our new 'home'?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Tonight is the first match that I can say the place felt like 'home'. The fans after the sending off were immense. It was a crushendo of noise and passion and it felt like the players were saying 'you aint leaving here with anything'. Does anyone else feel similar? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The night the New Stadium became our new 'home'?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Absolutely 100% spot on Marc!! Brilliant atmosphere and yes the stadium has finally quite literally moved out of the shadow of NP ------we need to carry it on on Saturday and really get behind our team like never before!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 pm

It normally takes a penalty or sending off to get the crowds standing up , pity we waited until the end of season to find our passion.Hope i have to stand all of saturdays game against the jb`s lets get the stadium rocking.Bluebirds Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Defo Chiefs that was a fantastic atmosphere. At the end i haven't celebrated like that for a long time. Ok be back in a mo another Stella is calling me from the fridge. :D :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 pm

thought it was superb and pretty much a good warm up for saturday when a few beers or more will get the place rocking !!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Agree with you 110% the atmosphere was electric,brought back memory's from over the road any body would have thought that we were promoted :ayatollah: that's what it felt like anyway ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 pm

First time I have walked out with a thumping head ache and a smile on my face.
It was awesome last night, the passion was there from players and fans.
Good times are on their way. :ayatollah: